Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. FordService

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Hello Astor, I understand the inconvenience this paint concern has caused you. Please remember, your new-vehicle limited warranty (bumper-to-bumper) is for 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever one comes first. This covers manufacturer’s defects on your vehicle. Let’s review this for you. Please...
  2. FordService

Forward Sensing System Alert

Hello Chris-74, Have you or anyone on this thread brought this up to your Ford Dealers? If not, I recommend you bring it in and get it diagnosed first. With the diagnosis, your dealer can look up any TSBs, recalls, or customer satisfaction programs that may apply to your vehicle. Also, please...
  3. FordService

2013 Explorer Sport Rough Idle / Bucking on Cold Starts

Let me look into this for you, Dustin Wiser. Please, PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number. Deysha
  4. FordService

2013 Explorer Sport Rough Idle / Bucking on Cold Starts

Hello Dustin Wiser, Have you brought this up to your Ford Dealer? If not, I recommend you bring it in and get it diagnosed first. With the diagnosis, your dealer can look up any TSBs, recalls, or customer satisfaction programs that may apply to your vehicle. Be sure to speak with the service...
  5. FordService

Correct, blwnsmoke . However, you should always speak with your service manager about warranty of repairs. Especially with paint repairs, as they may vary. Some body shops may have a lifetime warranty, and some may have a 6 month warranty. It all depends on the body shop. Deysha
  6. FordService

Hello Ronwag, I recommend bringing your vehicle to your local Ford Dealer and get it diagnosed first. With the diagnosis, your dealer can look up any TSBs, recalls, or customer satisfaction programs that may apply to your vehicle. Be sure to speak with the service manager, as he is in the best...
  7. FordService

You’re very welcome, ANGST!! Deysha
  8. FordService

I know I'm a little late to this thread, but I'm glad to learn this is being taken care of for you, ANGST. Deysha
  9. FordService

Newish

Welcome back, funtunnelexplorer!! Deysha
  10. FordService

[Solved] 2016 Explorer Remote Start Problem

Ah, ok! Thank you for the info, NickyB! Have a happy New Year! Deysha
  11. FordService

[Solved] 2016 Explorer Remote Start Problem

Glad you were able to get it working again, Nick. Definitely speak with your dealer about this. Let me know if you want me to get it documented as well. Deysha
  12. FordService

Track Your New Explorer Order Website

Lewisra is correct, FayeMathe; that means it's ready and waiting to ship out. I went ahead and took a peek today; while your Explorer hasn't moved out yet, it does look like it's preparing to. The status is still set to "Awaiting Shipment." Thanks, Peter! :) Rachel
  13. FordService

2017 in the shop and need a little help, please.

It's our pleasure, Christine; we're happy to help when we can! We're so glad to see this worked out favorably, and you've got your Explorer back! We're here if you have any questions in the future. :) Rachel
  14. FordService

Track Your New Explorer Order Website

It was just released from the plant on Tuesday, FayeMathe. It should get moving within the next week or so. Thank you for the mention, peterk9!! Deysha
  15. FordService

2017 in the shop and need a little help, please.

I know I am a little late to the party, but glad to learn everything has been resolved for you, SVT2059!!! Deysha
  16. FordService

Shipping

You’re very welcome, peterk9! I got your PM, FayeMathe. I sent you a response. You’re welcome to PM me with your dealership’s name and order number so I can check on it, Lewisra. Deysha
  17. FordService

Shipping

Hey FayeMathe, As far as I know, the plant will be closed December 26th-30th. However, shipping continues even when the plant is closed. You're welcome to send us a private message with your VIN or dealer code and order number; we'll check on your Explorer's progress. Rachel
  18. FordService

Help

Hello Lovely, Welcome to the forum! My name is Deysha, with Ford Service. I see this has already been escalated for you, but let me take a look. Please, PM me with your VIN, full name, dealer, and best daytime number. Thank you for the mention, Josh P!! Deysha
  19. FordService

2011 XLT Rusted liftgate hinges

Thank you for the mention, peterk9!! Hello Sean C., Thank you for the PM. I sent you a response. Deysha
  20. FordService

Issues With Steering Wheel Controls

Thank you for the PM Exploder82! I sent you a response yesterday. Thank you for the mention and support, peterk9! Deysha
  21. FordService

Giving credit where credit is due

Thank you for the kind words and you’re very welcome, wannadrag!! They’re really appreciated! Deysha
  22. FordService

Brand new 17 Explorer shakes so bad makes us sick,

Great, 17sportny! Keep me posted. Deysha
  23. FordService

New Platinum on order

No problem, Ted K! I’ll keep an eye out for your PM. Deysha
  24. FordService

Brand new 17 Explorer shakes so bad makes us sick,

Hello 17sportny, Let’s get this escalated for you. Please, PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number. I’ll loop in the customer service manager for your area. Deysha
  25. FordService

New Platinum on order

Hello Ted K, I checked on this for you, and the side mirrors on these Explorers do not tilt down when putting it in reverse. Also, you are welcomed to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track your order for you. Deysha
Back