Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

Hey guys. Been busy using my Ex to tow my other toys around all summer and haven't been on since around June. I absolutely cannot believe that some guys haven't got their orders yet. I was expecting to come back and hear installation and performance stories, not horror stories. I really wish...
  2. S

How to: Overhead console display fix - 2nd Gen

Man, am I ever glad that I found this thread! In the couple of years that I've been a member of this forum I've been able to save myself a fortune. My overhead console only burnt out last week so I didn't have to live too long without it, but I find that it's something that I've really come to...
  3. S

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Now that's just gorgeous! I want details!!!
  4. S

Really, really nice!
  5. S

Quebec Owner!!!!

Salut Nick. De quel coin?
  6. S

Most likely. That would definitely make sense. How about this? To everybody who has officially placed an order for headers, PM me and I'll start a new list so that we know where we stand.
  7. S

I really can't say for sure how many guys actually did end up placing orders. There were 55 names on the original list who 'wanted' to buy, then 32 out of them who got back to me to say that they were definitely ordering, and 16 out of the original bunch who asked me for Erica's cell number...
  8. S

You know it Tina.
  9. S

I'm really, really glad that the majority of guys who got in on this deal are level headed and that only a couple are cry babies. The pathetic thing is that the cry babies have completely hijacked this entire thread. 90% of what I've read on here has been *****ing, and always from the same...
  10. S

Rolleye's '02 Explorer Sport

Truck's lookin" good!
  11. S

I haven't been on here for a week or two and I really can't believe what I'm reading as I get caught up. I was figuring that all was well and that the headers were on their way, but apparently not. This BS with Al's is out of hand and I'm really fed up of all their lame excuses. I have no doubt...
  12. S

Freakin' Habs! Choked again this year. Oh well. I have a Performance Accessories 3" Ranger body lift on my truck, part #883. It's been a couple of years but I think I paid about $150.00 for it from JC Whitney (when they still shipped to Canada for free). It's totally interchangeable with the...
  13. S

Glad to hear that. From all the contact I've had with Erica since this whole thing first started she really seems to be on the ball. It was her idea for us to get in touch with her directly on her own number when things got behind, and I think that was pretty cool of her. If she was the one...
  14. S

Then text her again. You'll hear from her. She has a life too.
  15. S

******LAST CHANCE****** Just reminding everybody that there's only a day left to get your orders in for the Torque Monsters. Not sure if they'll extend the deadline or not so don't risk missing out. The best, and probabaly the only way to place your order is by texting Erica directly on her...
  16. S

JCase, is your real name Tina? Cause you sure do sound a lot like my ex-girlfriend. She never stopped her *****ing either.
  17. S

Texting Erica on her PERSONAL phone to place your order is the only way to go. I'm not going to give that number out in the thread, but to anybody who still hasn't placed an order and wants in, PM me and I'll give it to you. I'd mentioned this earlier but it's a few pages back now. Sorry if some...
  18. S

Now that's a beast!
  19. S

That crossed my mind too, but she's the one who told me to post her number up here. You're right though, maybe I should edit my post and get the guys who need it to 'pm' me for it instead. As to the gaskets, I don't know what brand they use, but for the price and quality of the headers I...
  20. S

-VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE- This is for everybody who hasn't been able to get in touch with Al's to place their order, or hasn't heard back from them to confirm their order. Erica called me yesterday and wants all of these people to get in touch with her. She gave me her PERSONAL phone number...
  21. S

Will do, Obie. Thanks buddy.
  22. S

As to the price. It's all been stated on here already but it's way back at the beginning, so I'll post it again... 1996-1997 1/2 (build date until 12/96 with internal EGR) Original Price $689.00 before discount Our discount $80.00 ($100.00 if we reach 30 order quota) I believe we have...
  23. S

First off, Turdle and FIND, thank you for setting certain people straight on here. As you stated, whining and trying to get everybody riled up doesn't help any of us. From the get go, we've all known that dealing with Al's can be a bit of a slow process, but we also know that everybody WILL get...
  24. S

PM'd you Binklesworth.
  25. S

Absolutely. Just let them know that you're part of this forum and want in on the group buy. PM me your first and last name, phone number and email address too, so that I can keep track. We might end up using you as our inside man to pop in to their shop and keep them on their toes. lol
Back