Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Kidd's 94 X

well shes got a bad head gasket now and she might be used as a trade in for a newer more reliable vehical
  2. K

Kidd's 94 X

ok so i got an update on my x. it is now going to be used as a work vehicle. heres the shots added a roof rack to carry ladders and the new amp and lastly the cargo area and back seats:(
  3. K

alt ? quick

thank you tbars will use that info next time i goto pick and pull
  4. K

alt ? quick

How can u tell if a second fen alt is a higher output then the first Gen? Need help quick as the pull a part
  5. K

2nd gen alt

i have a 94 explorer and i was wondering how many amps a 2nd gn alts are?
  6. K

spindle nut converson

yeah all i meant was the nuts not hubs. will be getting those seperatly
  7. K

spindle nut converson

is this the right kit to do a manual hub swap? http://www.ebay.com/itm/DANA-44-10-BOLT-SPINDLE-NUTS-JEEP-FORD-DODGE-GM-CHEVY-/370580745001?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item5648556b29
  8. K

Kidd's 94 X

I don't live in Cali nor have I. I was born and raised in Reno Nevada just bought the sticker to have it
  9. K

93 ranger

engines not leaking to my knoledge. its one of my dads coworkers trucks so hes being honest about everything wrong with it. unfortunetly i have to keep the shell on it as im going to be carring a ladder around. all in all the truck looks to be in good shape. if i get it those stripes are...
  10. K

Kidd's 94 X

a more updated shot of the front with the grill installed then ive also added a cone airfilter to it. and a shot of the engine i have future plans for this truck i want to lift it and add a roof rack and a lot more light on it. also on the list is a cb radio
  11. K

Kidd's 94 X

Ok so i've been here for a while and i thought it was about time to start my own registry. i got my 94 x about four years ago. my bro had it first for a couple months then i got it. this is what it looked like when i got it.i added the stickers and the fog lights in the front. i...
  12. K

93 ranger

i would love to make it look like this but probably not gonna happen.
  13. K

93 ranger

its got a standart tranny. how hard is it to replace the sending unit for the fuel gauge in the tank? and heres the pic i got of it.
  14. K

93 ranger

Ok so I've been looking around for a work truck and i might get a 93 ranger. its got a 4.0l v6 like my x does, but i was wondering if there are any problems these trucks might have? Don't have much info on the truck but will post pic tomorrow. I know the gas gauge doesnt work, drivers side door...
  15. K

ull Points

Sorry for posting this up but I searched and couldn't find what i needed. So I'm in need of a front and rear pull point that is easly accessable on the trail to be winched if needed. pics and how it was done would be good. i have stock bumpers and dont have money to upgrade right now
  16. K

is this bad?

happy the photos were good just took them with my phone camera
  17. K

is this bad?

No idea how long they were in there. I've had the truck for 4 years and my brother had it before me for a couple years. Change plugs and wire the other day. Before i changed them the truck would sputter every time i got on the gas. I couldn't even get the wire off the plugs i had to cut them off...
  18. K

is this bad?

i just changed my spark plugs and wires on my truck and i was wondering if they looked like there could be a peoblem in my engine. im just curious because of the rust on the plugs
  19. K

think i have a short

I don't think I'm that smart I like all the lighted bs
  20. K

think i have a short

im a friking idiot. i had checked my fuses by looking at them but not with a test light. so i looked at them with a test light and of course i had a blown fuse. i feel like such an idiot
  21. K

think i have a short

Could I have possibly gotten a bad new switch. And can someone get me a diagram of what all the prongs are for on the headlight switch
  22. K

think i have a short

No I don't and yeah it is
  23. K

Lights don't turn on.

ive replaced my head light switch and still doing it. i can rig it to work at the moment but i dont like it. i took a peice of wire and jumped the paring lights off the headlight prong on the switch.
  24. K

Lights don't turn on.

could use some insight on this as well my lights do the same thing but i know what caused it. just dont know how to fix it. i had cut both of the wires going to a licensplate light at the same time with power going threw the wires
  25. K

Show your 1st gen flex

rear flex on a couple its maxed out
Back