Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Where to get O.E.M Parts?

ford has them, 88$ for the Fog Lamp, 12$ Replacement Bulb, and 89$ for the chrome housing. Kinda blows. Next question, Im missing my one fog light bulb would that make my other fog light not work. Theres NO bulb at all in the foglight, but my other light does...
  2. G

theres not a junk yard with 100 miles of me that has anything newer than a 91
  3. G

Q: a remote line to an amplifer can be...

i did the same thing, i just passed me blue (amp on) wire through a toggle and peechy i like it alot, i like in a community so when i enter i flip the switch so i can stil hear my tunes.
  4. G

Last night I went to make a u turn and got on it a lil to hard. Ended up clipping the telephone pole guide wire. damage to the truck is minimal.... i just need to replace the sivler fog light housing on the passenger side of my 99 xlt... any suggestions on where to get it? also im...
  5. G

ATTN: ALL 5.0 OWNERS

Ok I checked mine out, 9-11mpg city and 15-18mpg highway crusing at 80mph thats crappy i need to make some changes.
  6. G

air bags and rims

My bag operations are in the works :) I bought firestone 2600's with a 5 gallon tank and 125 compressor, 1/2 line with 4 independent switchs and dumps under the cab Im currently creating my mounts to let the bags sit on. I bagged my 1st gen blazer 4x4 so this shouldnt be to bad. Im going...
  7. G

Mod for Control Track to make AWD Optional?

so im screwed huh :( that sucks i hate the awd crap i wanna spin some tires damnit
  8. G

Mod for Control Track to make AWD Optional?

so wait a min... is there a way to disable awd? mine the 99 5.0 awd and i want to disable awd for the other months, (its nice to spin some tire once in a while) :)
  9. G

Finally Put My Strobes in

BMXBOY yea your truck is great man, i just bought 2 more sets of strobes and a half dozen more 15" neons :)
  10. G

Billet/Chrome bug

yoru bezel, was that a sticker or a actual chrome piece. i hate messing with stickers. what did that woodgrain dash kit cost? and are your arm rest on the doors (where the window buttons are) oak?
  11. G

Dood.... Thats my background to keep my going on money spending! I must accomplish that! Its Nucking Futz! I want it. You are my Idol :D
  12. G

So that all ran from stock altinator and battery? You didnt install any other source of power? Maybe a few links of the power supply to guide me?
  13. G

Photochop experts Please

Yea Im a member. :) im about to donate my cash to this site to get my full membership and to think I used to hate ford :D now i love mine
  14. G

can you tell me how in the hell you wored all of that?! and how many switchs it took and how much juice?!
  15. G

Help! New head unit, no sound!!!

make sure you hook your blue wire up from your harness, becuase the factory amp has tp be turned on and if you dont hook the blue wire up the amp wont turn on there for no sound :)
  16. G

Photochop experts Please

its a big secret ;) http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/tutorials.html ok the secrets out! go get ya self a copy of adobe and have a blast :)
  17. G

OMG THATS BUETIFUL!!!! Where did you place all your neons inside? I have a 15 above the feet on the driver and another on the passenger side, along with a 15" under the back seat, I want to bring some more up higher but cant find locations for them where they wont look tacky
  18. G

hydrolocked my engine again!

if my truck where able to play in it id say lets go for a ride :)
  19. G

not bad, these arent all that bring but maybe ill get the other strobes for the head lights and put these in my fog or corner lenses
  20. G

ExtremeXplorers Raceway park car show and swap meet

ill show up my trucks not extreme but hey its worth a shot just to go
  21. G

hydrolocked my engine again!

i noticed your from vineland, where the hell did you find good mud like that?!?!?!?!? i havent seen any good mud in jersey in years! im Frank8851 on aim hit me up!
  22. G

how much do the street glow strobes go for?
  23. G

Photochop experts Please

haha i didnt even notice that lemme take another stab at that one :)
  24. G

Photochop experts Please

Drop it like its hot :) Heres my quick stab, you didnt ask for shaving or any fun stuff like that ill play wit it some more later though
  25. G

There made by APC and I paid 10$ for them at Philidelphia Hot Import Night. They were easy to do. The kit comes with all the wire and a switch. Depending on where you put yoru switch you make need extra wire. What you do to install them is take out the three screws, that hold your corner...
Back