Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. FROADER

FROADER’s ‘63 Falcon

Since I sold the van, I told the wife I wanted to get another classic. My plan was to get another 63 Galaxie, but she said she wanted something she could drive, too. I asked her about the Falcon since it’s similar but smaller and would be easier to drive around town, and she loved the idea. I...
  2. FROADER

Picked up a new project

What are we doing with this one?
  3. FROADER

Truck Haven March 17-19 2023

I should be good for that weekend, but put me as a maybe for now.
  4. FROADER

I Wana see 1st gen ex lifted 4" and 33s!!

I put 35s on the same 4” Trailmaster lift but needed the front fiberglass fenders and hammered the pinch weld on the firewall. The back is just the 4” lift springs. On the Rubicon.
  5. FROADER

Brian1 91 XLT 4x4

I like your style... :cool:
  6. FROADER

Travis' 94 - The Culmination!

That's nice that the siphon is included.
  7. FROADER

1997 Ford E350 Club Wagon

Thanks. No other toys in mind. It just sits in the driveway and doesn't get used. I don't need it for towing because the GX can do that, so it's just taking up space. I don't need to sell it, but I don't need to keep it either.
  8. FROADER

1997 Ford E350 Club Wagon

Here is my listing on Expedition Portal. https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/1997-ford-e350-club-wagon.231355/ V10 with 100,567 miles as of today 3/16/22. WeldTec 4" Ocotillo Cruiser lift 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer AT3s Replaced the whole sound system with Pioneer double din and...
  9. FROADER

Stic-o's 2019 Ranger XLT FX4

Yeah, that's a rad shot. Yes, he is going through some silt dust in Johnson Valley during the King of the Hammers race. With all of the race trucks, and spectators driving around that area the dust is in the air for a week straight!
  10. FROADER

Stic-o's 2019 Ranger XLT FX4

Those are still my favorite wheels. Looks good!
  11. FROADER

Anyone going to KOH this year?

Will do. He doesn’t really visit the forum anymore and is busy with work since he’s not freelance painting anymore.
  12. FROADER

No go for me. We are Going to meet up with Dave (DB_1) in Anza Borrego this weekend, though.
  13. FROADER

Are you waiting to the current tires to wear out before swapping? It looks a lot like the first version of my first explorer (minus the rear bumper) right now, it's cool to look at.
  14. FROADER

I may be able to get out there for a day or two. I'm still working on it.
  15. FROADER

Brian1 91 XLT 4x4

Killer shot of that train! That color match looks good from here. Not bad for 31 years of difference!
  16. FROADER

2012's Christmas tree burn

I'm in. I have a capable rig again. :)
  17. FROADER

2012's Christmas tree burn

I miss these trips.
  18. FROADER

FROADER's 2006 Lexus GX470

Thanks, Jami. I didn't realize the FJ ever came with the 8.0. The 8.2 upgrade (if it even happens) is a long way off, unless my work bonus is much more hefty than usual. These tires have a lot of tread left and I don't want to buy new until I actually need to. The 4.7 V8 likes to drink...
  19. FROADER

Axel Codes mixed up records.

https://www.explorerforum.com/ntrprize/Axle.htm According to that chart, and everything else I've found, the 45 code is open and 3.55s. A previous owner could have swapped them at some point?
  20. FROADER

FROADER's 2006 Lexus GX470

I've had this for a couple of months now, and I'm loving it! I decided I wanted a nicer/more reliable vehicle as a daily and occasional wheeler/camper. If you don't know what a GX is, technically it's a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 120 series (sold globally except the states), but it's basically a...
  21. FROADER

Don't let this guy near it like I did… 😂
  22. FROADER

Bummer! Keeping the A4LD and 4.0, or are we switching it up?
  23. FROADER

Truck Haven

I’m going to head out that way in the new rig November 13th with the fam, but staying in the Borrego Springs area to find all of the metal sculptures (already done this myself). When we are done with that, we’ll be going up Sheep Canyon and camping overnight.
  24. FROADER

Show us your custom bumper photos!!

Nice to see one of his bumper in the wild. That looks great!
Back