Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Lower control arm removal

thanks guys for your help, i checked with the ford dealer because i was told there are two differnt types of lower control arms for this year and model, ,, they are either torsion bar, or spring coil,, i have spring coil,,,, thanks for coming to my resue, pictures would be nice,, lol, but het...
  2. J

Lower control arm removal

i have a 02 mercury mountianeer, is this what i,m looking for for replacing the lower control arm,,? sorry i,m new to this site, thanks jim,, from NJ,
  3. J

Help, Radiator Support / Inner fender support

Rad suport, are you able to get me info on how to replace the rad suport, been looking all over thanks, jim,,
  4. J

2002 Mercury Mountaineer Mods

HELLO ALL, i AM FROM NJ. AND I HAVE A 02 MOUNTIANNEER AND I HAVE TO CHANGE THE CORE SUPORT DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT, THANKS,
  5. J

Help, Radiator Support / Inner fender support

hey there guys, my name is Jim and i have to replace the header panel and the rad support assembley, can anyone help me with this,, i have a 2002 mercury mountianneer sure could use some answers, not sure where to look it up on this site, thanks jim in NJ.
  6. J

Inner Tie Rod Removal and Replacement (Pictures)

hey cdw that vent pipe your talking Aout hey cdw this vent pipe is it the thin tube that is connect to both boots, i am about to change the inner tie rod on my 2002 mountianeer also do i just have to jack the truck up to pull the tie rod or do i have to jack up the part of the frame of the...
Back