Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

FRONT blower motor working intermittently. ( ignition switch?)

After removing the motor, and cleaning it out with an air compressor and putting on a bit of oil......I then reinstalled everything and the motor was working fine. Then after driving around town a bit, it stopped working again. At this point I am thinking the motor does need to be replaced. I...
  2. C

Wiggled the wires, no change. Checked the grounds, all good. Clanked my screwdriver against the blower motor housing out of frustration and the motor started working lol. SoI guess I am gonna take the motor back out and try some motor oil to see if that helps. Im thinking that maybe it is...
  3. C

well Ive already done that. There is voltage getting to the blower motor. When I change the position on the dial for the the fan speed switch, it changes which pins have voltage on the blower motor resistor plug, so that is working correctly. All associated grounds seem to be there as well...
  4. C

AC Blower in front working intermittently I am having the same or at least similar problem. First, I have a 98 Ford Explorer, 4WD, Engine Type E. I recently put freon in my system and the AC has been blowing cold for a few weeks. We had to take a road trip across country (From Washington State...
  5. C

Replacing pivot assembly for wiper 97 Explorer

Bump...trying to find these parts still..>ANYONE ABLE TO HELP???? PLEASE??!!
  6. C

Wiper Pivot Shaft Linkage

Thanks man, I've been looking for ever fr a walk through on how to do this....I hope these instructions workon my 98 Ford Explorer....I'll give it a whirl soon!!
  7. C

Bad Arm & Pivot Assy?

Apparantly the wipers n an explorer are the hardest thing and impossible to fix, because no one ever asnwers this question....Ive been searching these forums for an answer for hours.
  8. C

Re-attach wiper assembly to wiper motor.

Thanks Brooklyn Bay, but perhaps you could answer his question?
  9. C

Replacing pivot assembly for wiper 97 Explorer

I too am in need of this info.....Well sorta.....Maybe this will help you though, My drivers side windshield wiper stopped "wiping", so here is what I did to acess the inside of the wiper arm assembly to figure out what was going on. 1. Remove the wiper arm (not jus the blade, the entire...
Back