Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. baphomet666

chop top 1 ton ex.

Still like the job is perfect :exp::exp:
  2. baphomet666

New Navajo Truggy build

:thumbsup: ****, or you take all your ideas :rolleyes: ~ Dominik :exp: ....;)
  3. baphomet666

New Navajo Truggy build

with gold hands and a head that thinks well, it's amazing what can be done ......... certainly the time and patience more and some :chug: :chug: ~ Dominik :exp:
  4. baphomet666

New Navajo Truggy build

:cool: Great look.......;) ~ Dominik :exp:
  5. baphomet666

chop top 1 ton ex.

OK, your comments to miss a lot, congratulations to your wife and yourself for the baby :) To return to the truck good work , the winch is still quite high but it will give you more work, why not cut and weld for support a little more low this is is possible or not , it will force you to...
  6. baphomet666

How to: Ford Explorer - Ranger Radius Arm Bushing Repair

:cool: HA ok, I watched the famous "come-along" it easy to work with him is another solution, the time savings is probably significant. ~ Dominik :exp:
  7. baphomet666

Hello, Dear visitors welcome I am from France you can ask French products if I can do, it...

Hello, Dear visitors welcome I am from France you can ask French products if I can do, it will be a great pleasure
  8. baphomet666

F150 Coil Seats Install and Shackles for TTB suspension based platforms

:) I begin to understand more clearly this. Thank you very much for your help ~ Dominik :exp:
  9. baphomet666

How to: Ford Explorer - Ranger Radius Arm Bushing Repair

Surely, there is work a little longer to get out the rivets. but after have replace rivets. by screws and bolts he wins a lot of time for the future -:exp::exp:
  10. baphomet666

2" lift

Ok Mark i understand i buy the The SPC 23194 Now I must find the company that can ship to FRANCE Finally now I know the part I need. and looking at the video it is not complicated to install :notworthy Thank you very very much for your help your advice and the explanations :dpchug...
  11. baphomet666

2" lift

Sorry Mark I said ring. I meant rather Camber / Caster Bushing The Camber / Caster Bushing of RockAuto it's good please Thank you very much -:exp::exp:
  12. baphomet666

2" lift

Thank you very much Mark , tweakedlogic and FIND -:exp::exp:
  13. baphomet666

2" lift

I set up two shackles today and new shocks for the rear it's good I need a special tool to remove the ring please but for now I do not know if I must buy :dunno: This http://www.jegs.com/i/Specialty-Products/827/23194/10002/-1?parentProductId=755168 Or another that I find here...
  14. baphomet666

2" lift

:hammer::hammer:Ok I understand, unscrew the large bolt, to bring down the radius arm. more low :rolleyes: is obvious now buy the Camber/Caster Sleeve, 2WD (3.50 degrees) / 4WD (2.75 degrees) spc 23194 I hope it is good Camber/Caster Sleeve with degrees adequate for the setting. Do...
  15. baphomet666

2" lift

:( Sorry I do not know what you want to explain. Maybe a picture to better understand -:exp::exp:
  16. baphomet666

2" lift

:scratch: You talk about the nuts of this radius arm -:exp::exp:
  17. baphomet666

2" lift

:thumbsup:I understand you the shackles are to lift up to 2 " So before put the springs and rings and the rear only shakles not need to AAL. The translation is good thank you for your effort Mr tweakedlogic going to have to buy a tool to compress the springs Skyjacker are larger and...
  18. baphomet666

2" lift

I think I'll have to do it myself, I made three points alignment garage say they do not know on my truck Ford even worse they do not know how to proceed I'm in trouble Mark you think I can do my 2 "lift with the parties that I have nothing is missing except for the setting sleeves I...
  19. baphomet666

2" lift

I'm completely lost hello for all :banghead:****, I may be going too fast in my order. I'll explain, I think I'm a little disturbs I have received and they are at home Skyjacker - Front Coil Springs 132X - Rear Add-A-Leafs R225 Shock Absorber RANCHO RS5000 RS5039 Rancho...
  20. baphomet666

New Navajo Truggy build

:thumbsup:Very impressive work of the front axle and suspension, WHAou I made the travel FRANCE for a ride with you immédiatly if you invite me ;) :dpchug::chug: -:exp::exp:
  21. baphomet666

2" lift

Thank very much for your answer. I either did not want (coil spacers) but it is almost impossible to find (F150 coil seats) at a reasonable price. And here in France in the cemeteries of cars have not F150 for parts So I have to do with (coil spacers). or find the address of cemeteries of...
  22. baphomet666

axle perchs?

Um, you mean you think the shock absorbers rough country are too short for this 4" You can be the means to move towards shock RANCHO RS 9000 they have a stroke adjustment -:exp::exp:
  23. baphomet666

2" lift

After reading and discussing with members of the forum I'll redo my 2 "lift. The first does not satisfied me not. choice configuration for the rear - 2 Add- a- leaf R225 Skyjacker - 2 WAR153 Lift Shackles 1.25" to 2" - 2 shocks absorber rancho Rs5000 and two for the front -Removed...
  24. baphomet666

New Navajo Truggy build

it must be very pleasant driving a truck that goes everywhere. the child can be proud of you:dpchug::chug: -:exp::exp:
  25. baphomet666

Wanted

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.aspx?Page=106 here there is still search coil seats F150 Attention the price is scary -:exp::exp:
Back