Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

2000 Explorer OHV Fuel Pressure Regulator

Thanks guys...The picture of the 4.0L pushrod motor in the Haynes looks similar to this. Perhaps I was hoping it would be, cuz I don't plan on dropping my gas tank to do this...I am still learning a lot!
  2. R

I am questioning the above information now because my Hayne's manual says its on top of the motor on a bracket with a vacuum line coming out of the top. I uploaded a pic from the passenger side. Note the light gray vacuum line. Is this it? If so, any recommendations where I can order one...
  3. R

I am getting a reading on the diagnosis tool of 'lean mix in banks 1 & 2'. I have not checked the pressure in the lines yet, but I appreciate the help and pics!!
  4. R

It's really in the tank huh? I don't think that's something I will be able on replace on my own... Thanks for the info and the quick response!!
  5. R

Hello! This is my first post to this wonderful website looking for assistance. 2000 Ford Explorer V6 OHV I am looking to replace my fuel pressure regulator after having several problems with the check engine light. I have diagnosed it to be the fuel pressure regulator and have a...
Back