Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

New Car! 2013 Dodge Dart

'Sup everybody! I Finally went and bought a new car. Its a 2013 Dodge Dart SXT. Its Grey with a grey and black two tone interior. Aero under body treatment, active grill shutters, remote start, keyless entry, UConnect Phone, Voice Rec, 2.0L I-4 and a few other features. Really Fun car. I kept my...
  2. S

supercrew 6.2l v8 raptor anyone???

My uncle just bought one identical to this one. I've driven it and I LOVE IT!
  3. S

Post yer 94 pictures

LOVE the Matchbox look with the yellow rims!!!!! SSOOO 90s!!
  4. S

Post yer 94 pictures

OOO here's a good one! rook it when i was at the river the other day. http://www.flickr.com/photos/64571718@N04/7238956918/in/photostream
  5. S

Post yer 94 pictures

Thank you!!! Nice truck! Haven't seen one that color before.
  6. S

Post yer 94 pictures

Here's mine!!!! I dont know how to post pics so here's a link. http://www.flickr.com/photos/64571718@N04/6976642608/in/photostream/lightbox/
  7. S

Post yer 94 pictures

SOO TRUE! My 94 has dents all on the driver's side. My poor truck has 280k on it though.
  8. S

Rebuilding a 2nd gen Explorer with a 1st gen rear clip

ok. So I would not have to swap the fire wall to put a SOHC, and a later chassis up under a 94. Because i plan on keeping the interior and body the way it is, but not most of the electronics. Would that work? Love the truck. Thank You!!
  9. S

Rebuilding a 2nd gen Explorer with a 1st gen rear clip

Gotta question. To do this exact swap, do you HAVE to swap the firewall?
  10. S

svt explorer tremor concept

I look at that and then a 4th gen, I see the inspiration! That concept is ssssoooooo cool!
  11. S

Christmas in February!!! Supercharged 4.0 ohv

what were the hp numbers?
  12. S

My '97 Mountaineer

I love that truck. It is IDENTICAL to the one my mom had back in the late 90s. I miss that truck.
  13. S

List your Explorer and the NOISES it makes!

where to start..? Well there aren't many creaks, but the trunk squeaks when on a dirt road, the exhaust hanger that holds the exit pipe on chirps when its idling due to the hanger being an old wire clothes hanger. that's the only creaks. It had never been on a dirt road period until i got it...
  14. S

How many miles do you have

i got a 94 xlt with 273xxx miles and rebuilt trans. Leaks comin out of everything on the engine and has some internal issues, but it goes 45 miles round trip to work and school on a daily basis.
  15. S

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

what brand of rims are those? I saw the same ones in chrome on a Bl*zer around town. nice truck btw
  16. S

97 Ultimate SAS V8 Sport Build.

Freakin' sweet build!
  17. S

Comment by 'Sparky94' in media 'Mountaineer Interior'

Sweet! I'm sewing a new cover on my steering wheel right now.
  18. S

Santa drives an 3rd. Gen. Explorer.

lol santa has no taste, he needs a 1gen! lol jus kiddin! Merry Christmas!
  19. S

Show off your Xmas decorations

Love the candles! I put a boe on the front of mine.
  20. S

Show off your Wheels

:thumbsup:Lol i like it lifted!! :thumbsup:
  21. S

swap in an automatic climate control

Has anyone ever swapped in an automatic climate control in place of the sliders in a 1st gen explorer? I've been wondering 'bout it for some time and i haven't found any info on it being done on a 1st gen. I drove a 2001 Crown Vic Lx Sport with EATC for three hours, LOVED IT! NOBODY complained...
  22. S

High Mileage SOHC's Explorers

lol love the lipstick red. you're just a few miles behind my ohv. 272k+!!!! the 01 sport closing in on 200k.
  23. S

runs better when cold

Mine is like that too. It is better in every way, even with mpg its better. I drove 75 miles w/o stopping at an average speed of 60mph, an outside temp of 60-65 degrees, with two passengers, and managed to get 24mpg. It also passed anything like it was nobody's business.
  24. S

I have no idea what these rims are.....

ssssshhhhhh! their's probably a rule on ricer talk! lol
Back