Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

which subs?

damm this has been posted so many times i like my subs with turkey some ham cheese a little letucce, tomato some oinion and ranch
  2. M

Baumann Engineering 4R70W Shift Kit Install: PICS!

sorry but after being on this site for a few years and reading a lot of endless dribble from children its great to see a proffessional out there
  3. M

Baumann Engineering 4R70W Shift Kit Install: PICS!

all i cna say is holy crap dude i think i would have just bought a reco... great work !!
  4. M

ABS wiring Diagram

i got a disk from a 2002 has all the diagrams on it
  5. M

my new to me '01 explorer

back again dude ? hey your gonna fit in here really well
  6. M

Another new guy

cool i stole cad from the net ages a go and the "bibile " as well but i still cant make sense of it better luck with your car
  7. M

Clear Corners - How Long Before YOURS yellowed?

you can get them here from ford at about 200 bucks each
  8. M

how to tirn off check engine light?

dont have a code a reader its not that warm here tomorrows going to be though, but lately the dog has been sneeking into bed
  9. M

is the mas the thing in the air intake? tooth brush and petrol?
  10. M

No Heat!

Dude i would be moving :D
  11. M

as mentioned I changed the thermosat cost me 60 bucks it works fine i dissconected the battery and was fine then i started it this morning and the check engine light came on any idea's? ;)
  12. M

chapparal tires?

do a search there was a question about that the other day. i think they dude went with em in the end
  13. M

How to mount a winch on a 2000 xlt

i found a picture of what ya get
  14. M

How to mount a winch on a 2000 xlt

warn winches are quite popular here but i saw on e-bay you can get a 8000 pound winch for around 500 bucks but how to mount it on the car? some pictures would be great ;)
  15. M

1000$. Junkyards lookin for an X

cool another kid on the road with attitude no insurence and a three ton missile
  16. M

Used '93 explorer dead after 5 days of purchasing

that sucks dude here if you pay more than 5k for a car they must provide a warrenty
  17. M

how much for a thermostat?

if any ones got one lying around could you measure it and post it for me? if you take it out completly it leaks badly its about 3" diameter ?
  18. M

Teens or Old people

i find them both annoying then if you put in immigrants and tourists young paople here drive really badly i.e. too fast, and are over represented in the fatality statistics
  19. M

thats what i figured but the dude in the parts store today wasnt happy about being at work
  20. M

also if ya get an idea of what it weights for the post office just post regular mail :chug:
  21. M

can ya get me ben ? i will send ya a boomerang? :D
  22. M

how much do you think a thermostat for a 2000 4.0sohc would cost? ford isnt open today but another shop said it may be as much as 80 bucks which is rediculous anyhow if you can find out and send me one i can pay ya by that pay pal thingy thanks.
  23. M

How do I remove Scratches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'I would stay on the street if you're worried about some small scratches there Lady." thats hilarious from a georgian dude to a texan dude :D :cool:
  24. M

Are subs necessary?

i thought this was a food thread
  25. M

Nitro Kits

Nitrous-Oxide – The Advantages/Disadvantages According to Rob Madden, one of the biggest advantages of nitrous (compared to other forms of engine enhancement) is that a kit can be transferred from vehicle to vehicle without a lot of fuss. There are also driveability advantages. “If...
Back