Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

02 Ford Ranger XLT - fuel filter removal help.

Hello RED FX4, wish I had read your post before I attempted to change my filter!! the ends were so brittle that when I squeezed them with plyers (wrong) they broke (Bummer) there is , however, a splice in, type of connector now. I decided to do all three since I broke two, well needless to say...
  2. E

Need to replace the 4x4 control module... have a few questions.

Hey guys, I just replaced my cm in a 02 Ranger, how much is at direct ford parts ? I paid $128.31 priority shiping, and tax. got mine at silver state ford parts. Thanks, and good luck!.
  3. E

Neutral tow kit

Thanks Syntst, it is electronic shift, its ok as long as it is manual trans, according to the Haynes manual; ( if its auto trans 35 mph no farther than 50 miles)The Borg Warner 13-54 Manual or electronic shift transfer case. the unit is lubricated by a positive displacement oil pump that...
  4. E

Neutral tow kit

Hello, any thoughts on towing 02 xlt 5 speed 4 down, as I have been towing mine behind the moho, no problems, I am aware of.. So am I screwing up??
  5. E

'01 Ranger with 4x4 problems

Opps, This thread is a little old!!
  6. E

'01 Ranger with 4x4 problems

Hello dngranger, I'm sure someone here will ring in soon these are great people. I just joined this site today, I have been reading posts for awhile, Anyway the leak at the diff front driveline. I just picked up a seal today to change mine out, looks pretty straight forward, mark the driveline...
  7. E

intro

Thanks drothgeb, not looking forward to this !! oh well, it has to be done. Ray...
  8. E

intro

Hello all, glad to find this site, been reading posts in regard to 02 Ranger xlt, disabled 4x4 and plug change OMG, that's next after the pinion seal! Changed out the transfer case motor, 4x cm next. Just curios how are you all getting to the rear plug passenger side? well, talk to ya on...
Back