Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

For Sale 95/96/97 Explorer Custom Clear Tinted Tail-Lights

Do they take the bulbs in my OEM lights? Or are they led tails?
  2. T

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

148 K on mine. Small oil leak (more like an oil drip), but other than that no engine or trans problems. (just replaced the lower ball joints as well)
  3. T

Varsity's 2000 Explorer Sport

Yeah no kidding, I did a couple searches but came up with nada.
  4. T

Varsity's 2000 Explorer Sport

If you want someone to take those taillight guards off your hand I might comply! ;) Good looking ex you got there! Keep up the good work
  5. T

Shackles

Thanks for the info man, I appreciate it
  6. T

Shackles

I emailed the guy about the listing (I am at work so couldnt call him back) But if they measure up right I will probably snatch them up. I have been wanting to do the shackle TT but was concerned about how it would ride since its my daily driver and 9 times out of 10 I have my 17 month old in...
  7. T

Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD help

Thanks for the reply. You would think they would have mentioned that at Electronic Express. lol
  8. T

Shackles

You mean the measurement for the width of the leaf spring? Cuz thats what i was thinking if so.
  9. T

My new brush guard

Well i talked to a local 4x4 guy and he can hook it up (probably bolting to the bumper) for around 80 after labor and all. So unless I find something else between now and then (fabrication wise) I guess im going to go that route.
  10. T

Shackles

So heres the deal... lol ... I am all the time on Craigslist looking around. I found a posting for some jeep 3" lift shackles. They look similar to the warrior 153's. I spoke to him and he stated he doesnt see any manufacturer details on them. He had them on a YJ. I looked on warriors...
  11. T

Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD help

Hey guys, I recently had a Pioneer head unit installed in my car. It supports ipod/iphone via usb hook ups in the front (as well as an aux imput on the front if i dont have my usb cord). My problem is that when I use the USB cable I can listen to my itunes fine, but when I switch it to "app...
  12. T

My new brush guard

BTW here is a pic of it on the vehicle originally before i snagged it.
  13. T

My new brush guard

Thanks for the replies guys. Im taking it to a local 4x4 shop near me. Is there anyone that you guys recommend that could fab up some brackets and have them shipped? Or would it need to be local as well.
  14. T

My new brush guard

So I found this brush guard for $20 on craigslist and after a long drive, I got it home. After lining it up to my bumper it looks like I will have to trip the plastic off the front of my truck to get it to flush with the frame/bumper. Can anyone ID this guard?
  15. T

Fog Light button light

The fog light button on my dash will indicate its on (by the light that lights up when its pressed). But the indicator of which button it actually is (the symbol that should be illuminated at all times, doesnt work. I got it to work at one point by hitting the dash right beside it. But havent...
  16. T

Line-X'ing the Ex

I called a local Line-x shop and they quoted me 600 for the LineX with kevlar. He told me over the phone it would be more if he had to tape everything off. I think it was 400 for the LineX basic product.
  17. T

swing away tire carrier.

Badge thats a nice setup. Did you happen to document a how-to for that?
  18. T

subs and rattles

On my last vehicle, I used dynamat and it cleared up some. But most of my rattle was the license plate. But im not running anything big in my sploder
  19. T

2002 x sport brush guard on 2000

Sorry ranch, I was at work all day yesterday, and was busy at home last night. Stuck at work all day today too. (12 hour shifts). Ill try to do some measurements tonight after work though. Thanks for the info though.
  20. T

Thanks man. Thats what i was afraid of. I was hoping it was slightly off, but could fab out some type of adaptive mount.
  21. T

Anyone know if this would be close? I can probably have something fab'd up. But I cant splurge too much (money is a bit tight right now, and would be pushing it with the guard itself)
  22. T

2nd generation console

blazin how much you asking for yours? if the op doesnt want it of course. Definately not trying to thread-jack.
  23. T

Loads of parts to go

looking for a full console. i have the bag version.
  24. T

Loads of parts to go

center consoles?
  25. T

Euro Black Headlights

dibs if the others fall through
Back