Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. taburch

Photos 3rd gen pic's

265/70r17
  2. taburch

Photos 3rd gen pic's

i don't know how long it has been since i posted a new pic of my Explorer but this is it
  3. taburch

need help 05 explorer

Ok got issues with 2005 auto 4wd explore when I start off from a light feels and sounds like front wheels are slipping also when at cruise and step on it pulls to the left. Need help to get an idea of what it can be. I think its something with front shafts not completely seated in front diff...
  4. taburch

Photos 3rd gen pic's

yeah thats what i'm leaning towards i just hope they fit.
  5. taburch

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Thanks, no i will leave the trim the same color, however I will put a black billet grill, replace front bumper with a custom Prerunner, and replace side steps with custom sliders.
  6. taburch

Photos 3rd gen pic's

some updated pics. w/ roof rack installed w/ front 1.5" lift installed w/ 1.5" lift installed all around Next AT tires either 285/70R17 or 265/70 R17
  7. taburch

Frnt. pre-runner/winch for your 3rd gen

Looks pretty good the guy that I am trying is very reputable in the houston area but his main focus is on rock crawler rigs and other offroad fabrications
  8. taburch

I emailed Brandon and he told me I would have to bring the truck in and since I live in Texas that won't work for me.
  9. taburch

You have any pics I will have to contact BTF and see what they tell me. I don't have the means nor the welding knowledge to build one and I am not on the west coast.
  10. taburch

its just this pricey do to starting from scratch, if you can find cheaper let me know.
  11. taburch

I was thinking the same but then again its a start from scratch project, so I can see the price being higher for the R&D (time & effort) as well as the material.
  12. taburch

The image is just one i found on this site. so i dont actually have this bumper it was just to kind of give an idea.
  13. taburch

As of right now with just me wanting one $800-$1000 but it could be less if I get more then 5 people wanting them
  14. taburch

I am trying to work with a company Brave Motorsports here in Houston, TX to make a hybrid pre-runner bumper with winch mount for my 2005 Explorer. He has no problem trying to produce one but he says it is going to be pricey if he just builds one for me, he said that if I find 3-5 other people...
  15. taburch

What else do you 3rd Gen owners want?

Front winch bumper (HD or Prerunner), rock sliders, rear bumper with 2" hitch, recovery mount, possible tire swing (whole bumper, or center bumper like on xterra, 4runner etc.)
  16. taburch

Squeaking from front end

I have a squeeking noise coming from the front end no able to pin point exact location but it only squeeks over bumps there is about 120000 miles I think it has to do with the struts still OEM or the neoprene bushing. I dont know for sure which one it is but i dont want to purchase the Quick...
  17. taburch

Cobra 29 LX CB radio

For sale $120 Used once, w/ cigarett lighter adapter a Cobra 29 LX CB Radio.
  18. taburch

20" wheels w/ like new tires

I am trying to sell may aftermarket wheels that came on my truck when i purchased it. I don't know anything about the wheels but I do know that there are some like new 275/55R20 Wilderness AT tires mounted on them. Again the tires are like new and I prefer a purchaser pickup. Asking $900...
  19. taburch

2004 prerunner explorer. new guy

that bumper is nice i wouldn't mind having one on mine but it does not have the Prerunner fender
  20. taburch

Tactical Armor Group.. anyone dealt with???

I have delt with them it was not a bad experiance but the bumpers i bought were for my Jeep Patriot. I drove there from Houston stayed about 2 days got the bumpers installed and drove back to Houston. http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv185/taburch21/Maxeen
  21. taburch

Ronin's 3rd Gen rock slider build thread

Sorry to hear about you wrecking your ride and glad everyone is ok, but did you put a Patten on sliders and if so who did you give the prints to cause I would like to order me a set.
  22. taburch

A/C drain clogged? Can't clear

i used the areorsal de-icer on my Land Rover and it seems to clear it out
  23. taburch

05 mod. explorer questions

Do they make extended brake lines for 3rd gen explorers or can extended brake lines from another year be used? Do they make a coilover lift for the 3rd gen explorer if so does anyone have them installed?
  24. taburch

Heater makes popping sound

Thanks that helps out alot looks like an easy fix
  25. taburch

Heater makes popping sound

hello, I dont know if this has already been discussed before but when the wife turns on the heat to max when first start up it makes a popping sound when you turn it down some it stops making the sound and then once warmed up it also no longer makes the popping sound. Have any one of yall ran...
Back