Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 4

totaled truck

Thanks alot all of u i really appreciate it
  2. 4

totaled truck

got a 98 expedition and a second one for parts, going to er in the morning to get checked again, also managed to talk insurance company into tires i just bought being removed from the truck so if anyone needs 265 75 16 goodyear authority tires i have a set with like 500 miles on em i gave 850...
  3. 4

totaled truck

thanks for all your posts and i appreciate it alot, i am really scared as my head hurts alot and i really dont remember anything, i hope i dont lose my licsense but i am scared i am going to have problems with these headaches and neck pain forever,so it does not matter what else happens thank u...
  4. 4

totaled truck

Thanks for your c oncern going to look at a expedition tomorrow thanks
  5. 4

totaled truck

cant affoed another explorer, but im gonna lose my license for 2 years as the police tried saying i was drunk and i wasnt, but i lost control and hit a phone pole, damage to the front was light, but the pole broke and smashed the top of the truck in at which point i was hit in the head and dont...
  6. 4

totaled truck

well so much for all the time and effort i spent on the truck its totalled,nothing left of it
  7. 4

Body lift and tires

k thanks for the info
  8. 4

Body lift and tires

how come i cant just put them strait on the website? lots of other people do
  9. 4

Body lift and tires

Well i finally got the body lift done and the tires put on, took it through a little mud but need towhooks and someone else with a truck before i get too far in lol. Can someone please let me know how to put pictures on this site. Thanks
  10. 4

Need help on a battery purchase

interstate, nationwide warranty and they are the best, good luck getting that kind of warranty and they have thousands of dealers
  11. 4

Photos 3rd gen pic's

wow 3 k still owe that on truck not for a while!
  12. 4

Diesel Swap

perkins diesel I worked on an old bread truck that had had a 4 cyl perkins diesel in it torque like crazy and very small
  13. 4

plans for a homemade roofrack or rear spare carrier

I am looking for plans or a plce to buy a roof rack and or a spare tire carrier!
  14. 4

got walmart goodyear authority tires265/75/16

really 20 k thats cool i am looking for longevity hope they last a long time thanks for the input
  15. 4

spec for spacer build needed

ya i have the same view as u besides, there are many other things to make on an explorer that would be cool y all the fuss, truxx has one too spacers have been done buy em from someone else samve the time to invent something else cool for your ex
  16. 4

i will take pics tomorrow and post them it kinda looks llike a stomper to me or a tonka truck i love it and mine are 265 75 16 (31.5) too!:D
  17. 4

if brandon has a patten or copyright but geez i think there arent that many people that its gonna cause any issues
  18. 4

I took a friend and a big hydro jack and put the ex up on stands in the parking lot and rolled the tires in, then they will do it , was a pain but my wife works there and i got 10 percent off and the tires are awesome i love em!
  19. 4

no ones gonna give em to ya as they all had to buy them themselves and installed them talk to brandon at btf and he will sell u the pieces for less and u can weld em up but otherwise u could buy strut mounts and make a pattern from them!
  20. 4

I got the body lift on last weekend and got the tires on two days ago i will post pics soon! anybody else had these tires? :exporange
  21. 4

I'm getting tired of wheel hop/slip

worked on many fords with this rear end and its normal when it stops its gonna cost ya the clutches are pricey my 02 does it my dads 04 does it and every one i have ever ridden in that was a 4x4 w limited slip rear does it , changing the fluid might help a little but make sure u get the friction...
  22. 4

ok body lift good now tires 265/75/16 on stock wheels

Or can i squeeze a set of 285 75 16 in cuz i hate to have to sell tires again next year to go bigger, i m planning on either falken high country ats or cooper st which are kinda in between at and mt, i do have a set of one inch wheel spacers imgot off ebay but i am a little leary of cutting...
  23. 4

I'm getting tired of wheel hop/slip

go to dealer go to the dealer and have the code for your rear end , cuz if u have a limited slip it is supposed to do that, u can swap in a open differential, but it will hurt performance on and offroad dramatically!
  24. 4

Body lift on now noisy steering clunks?

i guess i put two wrenches together and really pulled and turned it a half turn so hope that cures it i will let u kno
Back