Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Explorer 4.0 OHV - system too lean banks 1 & 2 Please HELP!!!

just found that my passenger side pre cat o2 sensor is bad- how in less than a year tho?.... anywayz i'll try replacing it this week- also going to get a vacuum gauge kit- then fuel line gauge kit after that- i really hope it isnt my torque converter
  2. S

I replaced the Mass air sensor already
  3. S

i ran a ohmeter across my IAC and it reads fine...... seems like a vacuum leak or fuel pump problem. Today while sitting idle to warm it up- i was holding my foot on the gas at about 2000 rpms- i noticed the idle shot up t about 4000 while i maintained consistent pressure on the pedal.... I...
  4. S

5.0 engine squeak: Not the belt!

i had a loud whistle/whine under my hood- found out the air intake needed cleaned
  5. S

Codes everywhere

301 is misfire cylinder 1.... you should look in to chking/replacing the coil pack- they are usually $70 to $150
  6. S

ok I have a 1999 Explorer OHV 4.0. I bought it in november of last year. Since i purchased the vehicle the check engine light has been on with various codes. for a while it would run ok but occaisionally get a rough idle. Then my fuel filler pipe broke. At first due to limited funds i...
Back