Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

button combination to reset your radio

No help on the arm and a leg part. All the service centers have fixed rates for reprograming. An actually only one can do it, Royal Radio in Michigan 800-367-3393---800-482-0821 in Michigan. They will need model # of both units. I dont know what they charge, but they ar the direct source for...
  2. T

CD Changer

The plugs should be the same on '98 and '01. but you bought a flange mount radio. it has no spring clips. If the CD-6 has a DSP button in the top right corner then it is a audiophile unit no bass to four speakers and drive a sub, that's the little square plug. You shoud of had a dual...
  3. T

JBL Factory Subwoofer Question

The pinout changed on some F/L/M subs in 1999. Plugs are the same but all the pins are different. If you can give the part numbers I can let you know if they are a dirrect swap, and or provide proper pinout.
  4. T

button combination to reset your radio

Greetings, cool site ! I am a factory Ford/Visteon trained electronics repair technician. I've been immersed in blue oval audio for 8 years and my partner in crime has spent 22 years at the bench fixing Ford audio. Any JBL-LUX(front head unit, rear amp which is actually the radio) with...
Back