Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 4

Post pictures of your roof racks/awning

Yeah I'm looking for one strong enough so I can get the iron Man 6.5 ft awning enclosure
  2. 4

Explorer sport 2 door picture thread?

Tried to use the search button didn't really come up with much does anybody know if there is an official two-door second gen picture thread? Just got my son a 99 2 door looking for ideas for him.
  3. 4

Post pictures of your roof racks/awning

Looking for ideas.
  4. 4

Rock Trix 2" spacers on 4" RC lift

No. Where can I buy some??
  5. 4

14 years later..

Thanks
  6. 4

WTB: 91-94 Explorer extended brake lines

Running out of options. Hard to find lines these days. I'll take what I can get
  7. 4

Thanks for the response. I'll buy some Ford seats.
  8. 4

Well the 4inch coils have sagged a bit. So basically I would have 5 inches total. I used to have a 5.5 superlift with 33s. Never had any issues
  9. 4

Just bought the kit! Hopefully they are long enough for a 6 inch kit.
  10. 4

Yeah I know but hopefully I can put them on the top although I think they go on the bottom not trying to screw up
  11. 4

Thanks fellas
  12. 4

Hi there. I am in desperate need of front right,front left and rear extended brake lines for a 6inch lift on my 93 explorer. Hard to find these days. Any leads? Thanks. Located in Central Oregon.
  13. 4

Anyone located in Central/Eastern Oregon?

Hey fellas. I live in Central Oregon and I'm interested in going on a Wheeling trip. Any leads or club's? Thanks
  14. 4

I currently have a 4in rough country lift on my explorer I'm interested in putting these spacers on the front so I can clear 33s. Silly question I know, do they go on the top or the bottom of the coil? Thanks
  15. 4

14 years later..

Hey guy's. I originally joined this forum back when I was basically a kid under "93liftedxlt" I would love to recover that account I just sent a message to admin. The past couple of years I was fortunate enough to pick up a 93 5 speed and I've been working on it slowly but surely in the past...
  16. 4

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

This thing is rad!
  17. 4

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

13 years later. lol I created this thread.
  18. 4

Searched for 45 mins. Cant find the 2nd gen ex lift thread? why no sticky?

Searched for 45 mins. Cant find the 2nd gen ex lift thread? why no sticky?
  19. 4

Over heating and gage shows Normal?

Actually you are wrong. There are (2) sensors that seet into the housing. They either screw in or are held in with a c-clip. Rockauto or monument auto parts sell the motorcraft housing for under $70. I have replaced 5 t-stat housings, sensors, hoses, I think i would know. Plus their is a...
  20. 4

Over heating and gage shows Normal?

replace your coolant temp sensor located on top of the thermostat housing.
  21. 4

Dropped a washer in water pump...

I got it out today, Pulled the lower radiator and it ended up in the bowl, Thank god. I am having a hell of a time installing the new t-stat plastic housing on a 4.0. I had to give up for the day, This is almost a joke trying to install this housing. :thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn: for...
  22. 4

Dropped a washer in water pump...

Hi there. 2001 ranger 4.0liter v6. I was having coolant leaking issues the past few days, I thought the coolant was coming from the vent hole, So i bought a new water pump and installed it last night. Today i was driving around. More coolant leaking. :thumbdwn:The plastic t-stat housing was...
Back