Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Manitobans, come say eh!

Hey, from winnipeg, need some offorading people. and 1 center cap. :(
  2. J

Torsion Twist Mod Questions

I did the ttorsion twist and had a pretty rough ride. i upgrade my front shocks to the rancho rs5000's. it made a huge difference. i also put on the rear lift shackels and was happy. I then wanted to beef up the rear shocks, so i picked up a set of the monroe self load adjusting shocks at napa...
  3. J

Anyway to mount struts to axle on leaf under?

Depending on the amount of lift you have, you can go to napa and get the monroe self load adjusting shocks. i used these with rancho 9000xls in the front and ive never had such smooth ride. i pull an 18ft bayliner with my truck every weekend in the summer and they only let my rear suspension...
  4. J

lights and light bar

I have a 95 4dr 4wd, i used the top roof rack to mount lights on, i used 4 6 inch grote 650 thousand candle power lights, they draw 12 amps a light and had to upgrade the altenator to a 200 amp to reassure my power usage, when i go offroading, i can light up a little over a mile. They work great...
  5. J

need help a/o/d light flashing

Hey i had this same problem, i bent the pressure and retunr lines for my tranny cooler and the cooler line blew up inside my rad mixing coolant and trans fluid together, detroyed my transmission, i had it replaced along with the t.c. and housing. I've run into this problem many times and usually...
  6. J

2wd and 4wd Lifts.

any ideas? Ive been looking around for about a motnh now, and cant seem to find a body lift for a 95 explorer, ive been told by a few people that you can modify it for a 3" 94 body lift, not to sure, any ideas?
Back