Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

How to: 2nd Gen NO AC ( or heat) FROM VENTS!!! A "How to" what to look for thread

No, I understand what you're saying. I'm not exactly a wiz when it comes to cars, so it would be nice if it was something like that. I'll reply to this thread when I finally get to checking it all out, if I have any luck figuring out how to get at these things. Thanks a lot, and I appreciate...
  2. M

How to: 2nd Gen NO AC ( or heat) FROM VENTS!!! A "How to" what to look for thread

Thanks a lot, man. I'll check it out first thing tomorrow.
  3. M

Mine's still busted. Nothing I read here referred specifically to my issue, and I got no response, either. Maybe I missed something, but I doubt it.
  4. M

Hello from Pennsylvannia

Just bought a house in Honesdale, PA, myself!
  5. M

Hello from Pennsylvannia

Welcome! Just came here, myself.
  6. M

'98 Explorer Sport-No air from front vents/defroster in front

Hey guys. I'm brand new to the forum, so if my question was already answered here, I apologize. I have a '98 ford Explorer Sport that stopped blowing air(hot or cold) out of the front half of the vehicle. No defroster, floor or vents. But the vents in the back work fine, and turn on/off with...
  7. M

Hey guys. I'm brand new to the forum, so if my question was already answered here, I apologize. I have a '98 ford Explorer Sport that stopped blowing air out of the front half of the vehicle. No defroster, floor or vents. But the vents for the back seats work fine, and turn on/off with the...
Back