Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Takes to long to shift

the problem is when i shift from parking or reverse to drive or drive to reverse
  2. R

Takes to long to shift

3. R

Takes to long to shift

like 6 or7 months ago. yes, the trans wait after engaging when i shift into drive or reverse. no, the acceleration is perfect. no, the symptom is the same always. like 3k miles. the explorer have 99k miles. the O/D light doesn't flash. the check engine light is off.
  4. R

Takes to long to shift

my explorer takes to long to shift this means i have to buy another transmission???
  5. R

Installing Sunroof

hahaha xD
  6. R

Installing Sunroof

ok, thanks..
  7. R

Installing Sunroof

I want to install a sunroof in my 00' sport because I live in Southern California and it's very hot in the summer.
  8. R

Stock moonroof installed.

your sport have the overhead console???
  9. R

Puddle Lamps

I think I will install the puddle lamps and the door lights:)
  10. R

Buy another Explorer 2gen

My Sport have the SOHC and need a new time belt tensioner:/, but I get a good MPG
  11. R

I think i'm going to search for an 5.0, I got an mixed city/highway MPG.
  12. R

I wish I can get the 5.0 but it's getting expensive for me, I spend around $80 in gas every week in my 4.0:/
  13. R

If want to buy another Explorer 2gen what edition do you recommend me to buy, an XLT w/plus package, eddie bauer or limited???
  14. R

Puddle Lamps

Thanks for the tip :)
  15. R

Puddle Lamps

Can i connect the wire to the dome lights???
  16. R

Puddle Lamps

all the explorer's have the puddle lamp wire???
  17. R

Puddle Lamps

Hi, i have a question ...... can i install side view mirrors w/puddle lamps when my explorer don't have puddle lamps???? :)
  18. R

Rear Tailgate has troube closing

my handle is doing this but i move back the handle and my door can't close easly :/ how can i fix it?
  19. R

SIde View Mirrors w/puddle lamps

i have a 2000 ford explorer, but the drivers side mirror have puddle lamps but the mirror doesn't works, the passenger side works but doesn't have the puddle lamps, but i think the connections are different (3 and 5 pins), can i install mirrors with puddle lamps on my explorer??
  20. R

99 Explorer Middle Dome Light

i have a problem with my dome lights, for example, wha you turn off the car the dome lights turn on and when you lock the car or activate the keyless entry the dome lights turn off, when i bought my explorer my dome lights works like the other explorers but some months ago when i turn off my...
  21. R

Little things that need to be fixed on your Ex...

2000 Sport 92k miles -need new tail gate -driver's door lock and handle -timing chain tensioner (i have the SOHC) :/ -stock speakers -front bumper -fog lamps -passenger side mirror i think this is all my explorer needs if someone has one of this parts please tell me:)
  22. R

Power Mirror Failure

my driver's side mirror doesn't works, how can i make it works again?
  23. R

Rear Tailgate has troube closing

i have this problem :/, the right side of the tailgate don't close easly, how can i fix that problem?????
  24. R

no factory keyless entry

can i take the RAP module from pick a part?
  25. R

SeaFoam

hey guys do you recommend me put a can of seafoam on my explorer, seafoam can harm my SOHC engine???:rolleyes:
Back