Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Coils for 99 sas swap

Hey guys. I'm changing from leaf springs to James duff extended ra arms don't know what coils to run. I want smooth on road as its my daily but also want stiff enough to handle the beach and jumping. Any ideas.
  2. W

Please help bw1354 manual shifter assembly needed

Hey guys. Does anyone have a bw 1354 manual shifter assembly. I have case in now need shifter. Will pay for shifter and shipping. Have paypal. Thanks. Please help snow is cominv and 2wd ain't gonna cut it.
  3. W

Auto to manual t case 99 eb

Ok so i did a sas begining of the yr. it is all good other than front d shaft. i want a bolt up manual t case. i have a 99 eb 4.0 sohc auto with the auto 4wd deal. i do not want a full time case or electric. please guys ive been serching but unable to find exactly what i need. i belive a...
  4. W

manual t case swap in 99 eb x

Hey folks. I've done some reading here but yet to find the info im after. I have a 99 x 4.0 sohc with the auto t case. Its like on command 4wd deal. I did a sas recently and need to be able to install a front drive shaft and can't on the existing yoke. Can someone please point me in the...
  5. W

99 EB x SAS D44.

Hey all. this is my x that i recently about got finished up. Took 2 months working on it every other sat. I still waiting for my sway bar endlinks, hi steer arm, and tre,s to come in to re do steering. But i will include pics as well as info. Front end 78 F250 HPd44 stock shafts for now...
  6. W

Please help!!

Hey guys. Im in the middle of doing full width axles in my 99 eddie baurer. Its a sohc 4.0. I have 1 hangup. Ive searched for days because i dont want to ask a stupid question but here goes. The front driveshaft (stock) is a GN style. bassically a CV. The yoke on front of tcase will not...
  7. W

Front waggy springs

hey all. Im in the middle of doing a sas swap on my 99x. Where is everyone getting there 7 pack waggy springs from? Please help. a link would be even better. I went on jcwhittney but the reviews of there springs seem bad. Please help. Need asap
  8. W

I am planning on a sas 99 eX. Any help, ideas, pics or anything to help

Hey guys. This is my first post. I know what youre thinking, first post and sas= not good. Well ive been dealing with 4x4 a whyle. Just last summer did my cherokee 13" long arm lift front Coilover rear with 36x15.50 MTZ on a 15x12 wheel with no rubbing or trimming. I got a good idea of how...
Back