Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

MY Touch system is inoperative.

At 500 miles on a car I had 3 days mine went black screen. Point,other then I am not that happy, is taking off the negative battery terminal fixed it. Takes about 3 minutes. I really like though spending 40000 and having to do that. It's not a fuse problem it's a you need to cut the power to...
  2. R

ETA 5/30/11. When really

Well I guess 5/30/11 means 5/31/11 it will be here. Got a call it is here and I am going today to pick up. Hopefully, that is an easy experience. Ordered 3-26-11 so about 9 weeks. Robert
  3. R

ETA 5/30/11. When really

The new update from the dealer is it is on "hold", but supposedly all Exploreres are.? Has anyone heard this one? I am also thinking about walking. Its $40,000 and I really like the car, but between the stupid way Ford does incentives(I could rant about that one for awhile) and the seeming...
  4. R

ETA 5/30/11. When really

According to my dealer, my 2011 Sterling, black 301a AWD is showing delivery 5/30/11 or that week. Does anyone know what that really means? Should I expect it to be on the 30th or just "soon"? Thanks Robert
  5. R

Rebates & Incetives are Proteced regardless of your dealer / NEW in 2011!

Ok. Called the dealer after giving him that Vincent code thing. He stated that it must be a "private" offer and that if I just show him the certificate I recieved then, of course, he would honor it. But, is there a certificate? He said he cannot research that old incentive number because it...
  6. R

Thank you!!! It is a quest now to see something under a Ford letterhead showing it. It's like finding the Yeti or Big Foot
  7. R

I ordered it 3-26-11. I can google and find like you said but I can't find anything from Ford. Did you? Maybe I'll go back to the grindstone and try again. I ordered from Turner's. I almost ordered from Chalmers though-really close as a matter of fact. The deals were the same at the...
  8. R

What I don't get about the loyalty rebate is-well how? My dealer here know nothing about it. He has pulled up on the computer all rebates and it is not there. He claims it does not exist. Actually, all three dealers here in Albuquerque, NM all act like your talking in Swahili when you even...
  9. R

Explorer loyalty cash question

My father has an explorer that would qualify for the loyalty cash. According to what I read it is transferable to me. Or if that does not work, him and I have the same name, but it does says transferable to immediate family in what you can find. The guy at the dealership says that the loyalty...
  10. R

Did emailing become obsolete?

This I am sure is a stupid question, but I am curious if this is a New Mexico thing or a Ford thing or a me thing. I have emailed five different dealerships in the state with zero responses. Not one single response. I have read and re-read the email and I can't figure why I cannot get a...
  11. R

Bank of America Buying service

How do you get the Loyalty rebate? I asked two different guys here in Albuquerque at two different dealerships and they looked at me like I was nuts. 1500 is a lot of money, but I have yet to find any concrete way to get that. I thought it was an urban legend:) Thanks for the reply BTW...
  12. R

Bank of America Buying service

Hi, New to the board. Has anyone used this service before? Question is you can Build you explorer and they give you three dealers with prices that are supposed to be firm. (They don't tell you the dealer until you put in your info-just mileage from zip code.) So, anyway I would like a...
Back