Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Parts websites

any good locking gas caps?
  2. B

Offical: Post your ST pics

looks good...i saw that grill on ebay and was wondering how it would look installed....
  3. B

2007 w/4.0 time for tranny servicing..need insight

anyone have a post on how to change the trans fluid
  4. B

Inside Cleaner

was talking to a friend and he suggested using a little bit of seafoam in the gas tank. would that help any?.....dont have any issues with the truck
  5. B

Offical: Post your ST pics

i have the same sickness....except i havent found a mustang yet
  6. B

Faded Trim

08 xlt..black clearcoat
  7. B

Faded Trim

that looks real good....wat spray did u use? and wat do u use to hit the trim around the tires and the bumpers
  8. B

Faded Trim

I was at Lowe's the other day and i happened to walk by the paint section and i saw a can of rust-oleum that was made for the bumpers and side rails. What you guys think? Link http://youtu.be/gk1tfKPw3dk
  9. B

Back window seal

Hello, My 08 back window seal, on the outside of the truck peeled off. Looks like the glue wore out. now i have a huge gap leading into my truck. Does anyone know if there are drain holes down there or will the water begin to collect. I tried to look with a flashlite but cant see all the way...
  10. B

1st pics of my sport trac

any advice to eliminate the fading on the plastic parts(steps, bumpers, etc) around the truck?
  11. B

Will a '10 Bed extender fit a '07?

can u fit an extender if u have a low-pro truxedo cover? their website says as long as the extender is not within like 3 inches from the rails.....
  12. B

Retrofit Projection H.I.D. Lights Installed

can u take some night shots with the beams on?
  13. B

Woo hoo ... 20" chrome rims and rubber installed w/pics!

very nice.....just confirmed for me to go get 20's
  14. B

Hissing sound??

i have a 4.0 and recently installed an aftermarket throttlebody....heard the hissing sound and i assume its because of the increase of volume of air going into the engine...same thing it goes away after the rpm levels...but it hasnt caused any problems of sort....so it doesnt bother me
  15. B

K Covers

i saw a truxedo cover...its soft though but has tension springs on the front to keep it tight at all times.....was lookin into that one...... and its a little cheaper http://www.truxedo.com/lopro/land.php
  16. B

Tech Tip: Fuel filter change 07up Sport Trac

i just changed my filter and it was easier than i thought. i pulled the fuse and started the truck but it wouldnt ignite fully. so i just pulled the filter and a small amount of fuel came out but i had my oil drip pan to catch it all. replaced the filter with a purolator and it fit right in...
  17. B

K Covers

i heard the bakflip is good since you can fold it all the way up vertically on the back window and it locks up the pickup area. dont noe to much about k covers. im lookin to get one soon as well
  18. B

HELP with BI Xenon HID KIT

does anyone know why the cabin dome light wont come on when i enter/exit the truck. the bulb works when you slide the switch to off but doesn't come on auto when u lock and unlock. also i noticed there are bulbs under the side mirrors.....what are they for i turned on all my lights, signals and...
  19. B

My '07 Sport Trac Limited V8 4x4

Heres a link cuz you said u wanted a cd/dvd combo head unit. Got this from another member (thinking about getting one myself) it has alot of options (...
  20. B

My '07 Sport Trac Limited V8 4x4

Love the truck. in love with the rims. Have a quick questions. Does anyone know which spark plugs are the best. Ive heard of one, sounds like aluminum but i noe it aint that. i saw these( http://www.jcwhitney.com/iridium-pulse-spark-plugs/p2023186.jcwx?skuId=798435&filterid=c1630d6554y2008j1 )...
  21. B

New tires!! Grabber AT2 pics inside

Awesome looking tires....dont know much and still have some life left in mine..but looking at these pics they give the ST a real badboy look....just looking into price and size
  22. B

Adrenalin Performance Upgrades

will the intake (k/n 63-2573) fit for a v6? even though its rated for a v8. was thinking about hooking that up with the zap throttlebody
  23. B

2008 Sport Trac XLT issues

Not sure bro, Its been real cold here in jacksonville, till the point where my truck will have ice all over but my doors open and close just fine. my seat belts dont have an issue either. not sure about the seal but when i lower my window it squeals but im guessin its because its dry and dirty...
Back