Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Squeaking / Squealing Brakes

Another owner with squeaking brakes here. 4500 miles and the kids keep asking me what that noise is. It is embarrassing for a brand new $40,000 vehicle! :(
  2. R

Looking for info on Weather Tech 3rd Row Mat.

Thanks for the pics, I ordered mine today, now I'm excited to get them in. Coverage looks great!
  3. R

Lets hear from those that use the NuShield on their MFT!

+1 here as well. Have had it on for a month, glad to have it!
  4. R

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

Another order placed today for the third row, easy peasy. Once I get it in, my set will be complete. And boy am I glad to have them seeing how dirty they're getting and knowing that if they weren't there, that crud would be in my carpet! (Hazards of living on a dirt road :( )
  5. R

End Call..Radio Turns on, if off

It happens to me all the time, I have sync v 2.7
  6. R

Husky 3rd row / 2nd console update

Another one who needs just the third row, any word on price from Husky directly?
  7. R

Phone contact photos showing up on MFT?

Same here, we have an EVO and EVO shift and photos do not show. I also use an ipod touch and album art is hit or miss, I haven't found a pattern yet.
  8. R

Extended Service Plan (ESP) prices comparison thread

I purchased mine from Ziegler, they had the best price. They send you the confirmation via email immediately. I called Ford customer service a couple of days after I purchased it to verify it was activated on the car and they confirmed it. Easy transaction, would definitely recommend them.
  9. R

Dealer installed sync 2.7 upgrade

Yes, I have 2.7 and this happens every time the radio is off and I use voice commands.
  10. R

Hooray it's here, nightmare pick-up though

drober, the dealer is Hines Park Ford, I feel awkward giving out the sales guy's name on a public forum, if anyone really wants to know they could PM me.
  11. R

Just ordered my new explorer!!

Hmm, that nightmare sounds familiar, sorry it happened to you to. :(
  12. R

Mobile Internet Issue

I think Ford is being "sneaky" with promoting this feature. The videos do tell you that you can use a USB modem or cell phone tethered to the car to make it a hotspot. Apparently, this feature only works for a couple of modems on the market and very few cell phones. I tried it today with a...
  13. R

Ha, BS huh? I'll work on the pics, my EX already needs a wash, but I'm loving getting to know this car so far! :D
  14. R

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

I would be interested in the third row mat since I already have the first and second rows and cargo mats. I wanted to use my ford all weathers for the third row, but they won't fit :(
  15. R

uh-oh... mft craziness

Oh no gabella, that doesn't sound good. I've only had mine one full day, but I'm holding my breath that I won't have MFT issues. The clock was off by an hour yesterday, but I reset the time and it has held so far. Yikes, keep us posted on what's happening with yours.
  16. R

Thought I would add an update to conclude my saga. Called the dealer yesterday morning to see about coming in to get my paperwork, plates, and splashguards. Salesperson said to bring it in to the service bay and they would take care of it, but he won't be there (fine with me, I thought). I...
  17. R

Picking up Greyhame today!

That's exciting, hope pickup goes well! Congrats!
  18. R

Thanks Seni, I got your PM. I really appreciate all your help through this process, you're the best! :thumbsup:
  19. R

Discouraged...anyone else?

Thanks gabella! Yes, we got in just in time, we leave next week! :D I won't be able to break it in before we leave so I'll just have to add some time to our long drive by varying my speed as much as possible, I'm just happy to have it!
  20. R

Discouraged...anyone else?

Congratulations on getting it in your hands gabella, I'm happy for you! We got ours last night, but I won't be able to thoroughly enjoy it until I get some things straightened out and can spend some time learning in my new ride. The couple of minutes I've spent have been awesome though! :thumbsup:
  21. R

Well, yesterday afternoon while I'm at my husband's grandmother's funeral, I get the call that my Ex is here. Great, I could use some good news, I'll pick it up later on in the evening. I call back while we're in the car in the funeral procession and the sales guy says it will be ready. We...
  22. R

Sync ver 2.6?

Mine is a March build and sync shows 2.7. Of course now it's lost in the land of "awaiting shipping", so if I ever get it, I could check it out myself. :(
  23. R

Is The Logjam Clearing?

I don't know about that, all I keep hearing from customer service is "awaiting shipment" with an ETA that was several days ago and no new information. I don't understand why some are shipping and some aren't even when they were built around the same time, it's very frustrating to say the least. :(
  24. R

Awaiting shipment NO MORE!!

Congrats Gabella, it took long enough since you're so close to the plant! Now if mine would just get shipped, I'd be a happy camper! :rolleyes: Enjoy your spring break, nice thing to look forward to on Monday! :thumbsup:
Back