Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Water leaking into the driver's side on my 1996 Aerostar.

I've got water leaking in on a recently purchased '96 Aerostar XLT Sport. There's water in the carpet between the driver's seat and the door; also, water has come in the driver's side windows at the rear. I discovered when I lifted the carpets that they were sodden, including everything...
  2. N

What number is the fuse for my brake lights?

Fuse box diagram Thanks to Brooklyn Bay for sending the fuse box diagram, and promptly. Unfortunately, the fuse is not the problem for my cigarette-lighter plug-in for a ceramic heater. However, I did get a bit of heat back today, on its own, so there's hope.
  3. N

Possible thermostat issue.

Thermostat issue can be corroded water pump I had wandering temperature problems recently with a newly purchased '96 Aerostar XLT Sport. It was finally diagnosed as a water pump issue, and when they pulled it out, found the tines on the pump wheel totally corroded, as in disappeared. I was told...
  4. N

What number is the fuse for my brake lights?

Hello, I have a 1996 Aerostar XLT. The cover is gone from the fuse box, and I don't have a manual yet. Can someone tell me which fuse is for the cigarette lighter? I am plugging in a small ceramic heater to the cigarette lighter to get heat, until I get the heater fixed, and the ceramic heater...
Back