Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

For Livernois and others. questions about engines blowing

Well I install the three bar map sensor and the new tune and love it. Actually installed a 93 tow tune and feel that there is definitely some more low-end power. I had new spark plugs and thermostat replaced as well. I do have one question about the thermostat - my temperature gauge still sits...
  2. C

ok well hopefully LMS will answer this post then.... they are pretty good about replying on this forum
  3. C

so what do you mean if I do not have the ability to log and monitor?
  4. C

I have been using my 93 perf Livernois tune for 40,000 miles with no problems but have now decided to step it up by using the new Tstat, Plugs and 3BAR MAP sensor with a new tune. I just had one of my local guys install the plugs and tstat (while I am at work). After they did the work the lead...
  5. C

URGENT Public Service Announcement!

Well if I lived near you I would. Too bad you don't have a facility in the Northern Va/ DC area.
  6. C

2014 Explorer Sport Livernois Tune Question

OK request sent. Do I need to have the plugs and tstat installed before installing the new tune you guys will send me? I am clear on the MAP sensor, but wanted to install the sensor and tune and then just have my dealer do the tstat and plugs with the coolant flush
  7. C

Post Pics Of Your Tires (want to see what 275/45/20 on a Sport looks like)

I have those size tires on my explorer and they look awesome. I went with the hankook ventus
  8. C

This post sold me. Ordering the new plugs, 3bar map and tstat.
  9. C

Livernois, I just placed my order. What do I need to get the new tune?
  10. C

This post sold me. Ordering the new plugs, 3bar map and tstat.
  11. C

Explorer Navigation Tracking Problem

My dealer did a software upgrade and fixed it.
  12. C

I have a 2013 Sport, Looking for advice on new one

I love my Sport and am pondering a new one. However I really like the dash gauge display for the Platinum but am very reluctant to buying another explorer with the same old Nav system. Are these 2016's upgradable to Sync 3 when that comes out?
  13. C

Text messaging has stopped for my SYNC?

I figured it out. I missed a step.
  14. C

Text messaging has stopped for my SYNC?

I have the same problem, I deleted the phone from my car and I deleted SYNC from my phone. Re- paired and still the same problem.
  15. C

New Update!!!!

Tune request form is not working for me either. Just opens a blank white page that will not load
  16. C

Explorer Navigation Tracking Problem

Navigation failure? I have a 2013 explore with navigation that until now has been working flawlessly. However in the last couple months I've noticed that my location on the map screen often is not accurate and is screwing up a lot. In one 58 mile trip going up and down 95 it had me as for...
  17. C

Aftermarket speaker mounts? On dashboard?

I'm trying to find some kind of aftermarket mount that will allow me to put some kind of storage tray where the dashboard speaker screen is
  18. C

275/45R20 Nitto NT421Qs on Sport OEM 20x9s

I went with the hankook ventus 275/45/20s and love every them
  19. C

Installing new 275/45/20 hankook ventus st all seasons

What is really bizarre about tire rack.com is that they list these tires as summer tires. These are not summer tires these are all season tires. If you look at Hankook's website and you look at Sears website you'll see that they both claim that these tires are all season
  20. C

MFT SYNC 3.8 SIRI Eyes Free - Avail. on SYNCMYRIDE.COM for 2011-2015 Explorer

I have the 6S and the text messaging capability does work
  21. C

Installing new 275/45/20 hankook ventus st all seasons

At Sears now. Will post pics. They are <.3 inches smaller in diameter and about an inch wider.
Back