Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Pin out for Rear View Mirror

my limited has 3 wires. blue, bluewhite, and black black obviuosly ground - which is the 12v switched at the rear view? trying to run radar
  2. C

Best psi for 2011 explorer limited.

Wondering what everyone thinks te best air pressure Is for a road trip. I used 35 for my trip to Chicago- off to new York now thinking 40 might be better. Didn't see a thread for this any ideas? I have the 20" limited rires
  3. C

iphone connected via USB - possessed?

not sure about my ford touch - but iphone is uopdated. it will work sometimes - but its very slow - and when i hit say - open messages on the phone - it will open email. or go to type in numbers - it will push different buttons. its possessed.
  4. C

iphone connected via USB - possessed?

When i connect my iphone to charge via the USB. I cant type, text, scroll through menus, dial.. it works maybe 25% of the time when i actually push a button. But it takes forever... Sometimes if im playing music - it will switch between radio fm and then back to the USB.. Forget trying...
  5. C

Towing a trailor:

Going on a road trip to family's place up in new york - i got the tow package on my ex: but never towed anything before. I fiddled around with the tow mount? on the rear of the explorer yesterday. i took off the protective cover - and saw the Square Hitch? or receiver? not sure what its...
  6. C

Active Park Assist Malfunction

so weird i tried this for the first time last week ( park assist) and it said same thing. i need to get mine into dealer to fix the a pillar rattle too- and whenever my iphone is plugged in - it acts possessed - buttons dont work - radio switches to FM then back to bluetooth on its own... i...
  7. C

MFT 2.8 dare I say? ... Rocks!

do you have to take this to the dealer to have done? is their a home fix? i hate my dealer... also my phone's BT Stereo just doesnt work... i have an iphone - it worked for 2 weeks, now when i connect it to the sync - i play a song on my iphone - and it doesnt play on the stereo - it looks...
  8. C

Remote start?

Nomydealer said press the top button twice to start... No wonder its never worked...trying now
  9. C

Remote start?

I took delivery of a new explorer limited 2011; fully loaded - anyways just got back from vacation and couldn't get the remote start feature to work. The top of the key. Fob. Has a button im supposed to hit twice... But the car never starts, any ideas?
  10. C

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

My dealer thinks I'm the devil incarnate
  11. C

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

Got the all weather mats (oem) from ford- but going to order the huskies too- the mat behind the drivers seat doesn't seem to work- it's too large? I'll put up pics tonight. I tried to get them to keep em but they eventually dropped the price to 72 from 100.
  12. C

2011 Explorer Incentives - All listed

yea its the final $500 im trying to sort out now.
  13. C

2011 incentive protection program

what was teh code # for the 1000 ford incentive that expired 4/4 - dealer has no idea - didnt know these were protected - and im on the phone with CSR - and THEY dont know about the incentive protection... this is getting out of hand.
  14. C

Rebates & Incetives are Proteced regardless of your dealer / NEW in 2011!

i didnt want the $500 incentive through ford now - i wanted the $1000 that was given to me on 2.16 when i ordered and expired on 4.4
  15. C

Just ordered my new explorer!!

well i finally got the call that the car had been delivered, and the dvd's were installed and its time. So i packed up and headed to the dealerhsip - arrived at 4:15.. little did i know it would be 9:45 before i would set foot in it again. first off - i was xplan - they agreed to order the...
  16. C

here are the 3 incentives my dealer gave me: #11920 -$500 #33458 - $500 #33502 - $750 didnt get the $1000 ford offer that i should have expiring 4/4
  17. C

Rebates & Incetives are Proteced regardless of your dealer / NEW in 2011!

Well I was at the dealership for 5+ hours - he couldn't understand the rebate protection program even though i told them I had been told it was protected by fords customer service. I was set to receive $2750 in incentives I only received $1750 and I had to fight for $750... I'm pretty heated...
  18. C

Just ordered my new explorer!!

drove by the dealership sun to take a look - waiting on the DVD to be installed mondayam - and taking delivery mon pm snapped a few quick shots:
  19. C

decisions... decisions... what to do

wait it out man - i have the exact same order date, build date, ETA as you did - and mine arrived saturday to the dealer. its got to be any day now - my buddy whos a regional sales mgr said a ton left the shipping yard -and they are moving them all out now.
  20. C

Still Waiting

i spoke with a friend yesterday - hes a regional sales mgr for ford - and while its not being disclosed publicly - he mentioned of a railcar/convoy shortage. there are around 6-8000 explorers in their shipping yard awaiting shipment. a logistical nightmare - one company ended up pulling...
  21. C

my dealer has not heard of the xplan rebate that you mentioned expires 1/2/2012 - for $750? do you have anymore info or codes so i can inform him? id hate to lose out on this kinda money.
  22. C

Incentives & Rebates

do you have the rebate code i can give to my dealer - bc he hasnt heard of this. and well its $750 bucks - so id like to inform him. thanks blwnsmoke for all your work on this - youve been a tremendous help. you ever in columbus i owe you a beer or three.
  23. C

Looking for a picture...

Hope to take delivery this weekend I'll take a few pics
Back