Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

"NAV SD Card Fault"

Thanks Rebecca I just sent you the information you requested. Hope to hear from you soon.
  2. A

"NAV SD Card Fault"

Hi everyone ,hi Rebecca I posted this before in another thread about my SDcard fault, now it is over a month with the problem and the dealer did the last "fix" (replace the media hub),after leaving the shop not even a block away it happens again.So I talked to the dealer and they told me thats...
  3. A

Water Leak

Me too! I was going thru all these threads and I found something that happened to me a couple of times when it was raining really hard. We thought it was happening when we opened up the back gate, water was showing up on the rear speaker. We traced it back to the seat belt before going into...
  4. A

MFT Release Update

SD card failure Now for more than month and a half i am having this problem, my dealer just told me the they call FORD and they said don't do anything until the new software comes out ,but for what i see in this thread the release is not happening until february 1st ,if this is the thruth...
  5. A

uh-oh... mft craziness

We don't have v2.8 we have 2.7 so far this is the only problem, of course MTF is very slow still.
  6. A

uh-oh... mft craziness

Hi the clock changing time happened to me today also. We are Pacific time and the time went back an hour...so I thought it was the day light savings time...don't know...maybe? I wonder if it has something to do with the Sync satelite..I will see if it happens again..
  7. A

Do you keep the headrest

Thanks! Sgt1411 for your quick response, how do you like it so far?
  8. A

Do you keep the headrest

Hi everybody by next week we should recieve are new Ex limited with the dvd option, are dealer said that it comes in a box and they install them at the shop. My question is to anybody who has ordered the same option that you keep the original headrest or the dealer keep them, in my opinion we...
  9. A

Installing SYNC updates

[/B]To Sgt1411 .I AGREE 100% WITH YOU! I have an iphone too and I don't want to see all these issues coming out in a brand new car. I think that they have enough time to develope a car without this issues. I have a 2007 edge and this is one of the reasons the I am changing it. I don't want to...
  10. A

Why is Ford letting the cars stack up at the plant?

I agree rather at the plant then having to go through what you have been. We already did that with our Edge in 2007. My concern was if the hold part is for the building process or if was for the car sitting at the lot ,because my EXP is build and waiting to be realese sinse the 17th so...
  11. A

Why is Ford letting the cars stack up at the plant?

Hi guys, reading all your comments about this hold back. The response to Jackey email about his order from Cindy said that all explorers on hold, does this mean all, already built explorers? or Built and production? my reading of the threads it sounds like that they found the problem but the...
Back