Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

4th Gen Tail Lights on 3rd Gen X

Nice work Tylers. I've never seen that done before. It looks great :thumbsup:
  2. B

Rims for a 2003 Ford explorer

wow sounds like a great deal to me. Im going to check them out right now.
  3. B

I agree rondo. And Sport, ill take a look at them. Any site's in particular that you advise me to go to for those wheels?
  4. B

yes sir rondo.
  5. B

Rondo, the black industrial rims that are located more towards the end of the page are the rims I am looking at. And thanks lynchy. I plan to keep the same time size, I not want to go any larger than whats stock!
  6. B

Alright guys. When I eventually get my explorer I want to put new wheels on my ex. I love the look of black rims on any truck. But here are the ones I want: http://www.originalwheels.com/ford-wheels/explorer2003rims.php They are the 16" x 6.5", 5 Lug, 4.5" Bolt Pattern, 47mm Offset black...
  7. B

Official ET/MPH List

0-60 of your explorer Out of curosity, what is your 0-60 times of your ex? If there is any mods list them!
  8. B

Newbie from New York

Dont have any cars yet! So once i do purchase one I will add my information. I live in Westchester County. I assume you live in Brooklyn?
  9. B

Newbie from New York

Thanks man! Im really pushing towards the v8. As in terms of tuning the engine of a 8 cyclinder, is the best bet just getting a cai, exhaust and pcm tune?
  10. B

Newbie from New York

Sweet guys! Thanks for advice! So the v8 does not come in selectable 4wd, just awd?
  11. B

Newbie from New York

Hey all. Since my father has a 01' sports trac, I fell in love with the explorers. Hopefully during the summer time, I should be in a position to purchase my first car, that being a 3rd gen explorer. Im still not decided on the v8 or v6 yet, whichever one will give me better mpg, is the one im...
Back