Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

? Re: IPhone, Ford Ex, & Hotspots

This may be a very ignorant question, but you all are always so helpful that I knew I could count on you. I am looking at an iPhone. I understand to make an iPhone a hot spot, I need to pay extra (on top of the minutes and data plan). BUT...if I want to use the internet on my laptop in the...
  2. K

Rearview Camera Problems

Was running errands, and everything was fine. Except at one point, my backup camera stopped coming on. The sensors still beep, but instead of the camera shot, I get my home screen. And, the Ford logo that normally appears when I start the car, is gone. Anyone else run into this problem...
  3. K

What a nice surprise!

I ordered my Ford Explorer in March, and the dealer called me April 4th to tell me it was scheduled for production - I should have it the last week of April. Well, he called today and it's in!! Earlier than we both expected. What a nice surprise. I will pick up on Friday and happily become a new...
  4. K

2nd Row Power Fold Down?

Hi all. I am looking at a 2011 Explorer and am considering the 2nd row bench configuration. But I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a power fold down for these seats, or is it all a manual fold? Thanks!
Back