Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

V2.11 MFT Update Available on SYNCMyRide.com

to those who did the update to 2.11, wondering if you have to remove the nav sd card before installing the update?
  2. B

Traffic flow on nav screen stopped

thanks everyone, gonna do a test and order the traffic subscription and see if it works. will report back.
  3. B

Just to confirm. I'm not talking about using the sirius travel stuff like fuel prices or weather. I'm talking about on the map display it used to show colors for traffic flow. I can't see how that tied into a subscription. I hope I'm explaining myself correctly
  4. B

well thats sucks, thanks man
  5. B

hey all, does anyone know why the traffic flow on our explorer isnt working? it used to work, just by touching the map, you would see blue for no traffic and yellow and red when there was traffic. my wife did cancel the sirius service, but we never used the sirius traffic service anyway, are...
  6. B

Is the 2011 Explorer full time AWD?

+1 on sand mode. one day the car was much more aggressive and responsive and LOUD. looked down and saw it was in sand mode, I wonder if its bad to drive it in sand mode on the highway at all speeds?
  7. B

Gaps!!!

does anyone know if this is an easy fix? I noticed the liftgate on ours is about 1/4" off, not flush at the top, but flush at the bottom. how does the dealer fix this?
  8. B

My Pet Peeves after first month

Add me to that list too. Think after a while the grease will dry up. I hope
  9. B

scratched windows?

There's definetly some kind of Something under the felt where the windows recede into the door. Was washing them today and I felt in between there it felt like a jelly. Still no idea how the scratches got there. Well see what the dealer says this week
  10. B

scratched windows?

Anyone having any issues with the windows scratching? I noticed a couple of hairline scratches on my wifes drivers side window. I didnt think glass was easily scratched, she said all she did was lower the window the other day. Ive also noticed, whenever you roll down the windows, it leaves a...
  11. B

Sync V2.7

We took ours in on wednesday and the dealer updated it to 2.7. Still having problems today though so may need to be replaced.
  12. B

update sync breaks things?

what I meant to say was since ive already done the update, site should be smart enough to know since im logged in, it shouldnt even say anything bout status checker, does that make sense? I guess it could be read two ways.
  13. B

yeah, I noticed that last night, however since ive already installed the status checker and reported to my sync that i succesfully installed it, it shouldnt be telling me to download the checking software. On another note were bringing in the car this week, for a couple of issues, with the mft...
  14. B

Master reset fixed all my Problems with the nav not showing traffic. Good as new again thanks
  15. B

Limited and power fold mirrors

2 things about the mirrors I wish ford did. -auto tilt down passenger mirror in reverse. -Implement the folding mirrors into the remote.
  16. B

Thanks Peter, actually its my wifes car, traded in 06 mdx for explorer and the 2011 blows it out of the water. My first car was a 99 mustang, and im really considering getting another one when im done with my car. I actually prefer driving her car over my 3 series. Its like being a...
  17. B

thanks wicked, I realized after freaking out for a bit, that it is indeed just a version checker, I just found it weird that It stopped working as soon as I did that. our subscription is up to date, when I check it, everything is green and says subscribed, I guess Ill just try the reset trick.
  18. B

hey fellow forders, i have a quick questions, before I stupidly upgraded my sync software BT4T-14D546-EB Version 1.1 my navigaton used to display the traffic flow, in blue, yellow or red, as soon as I did this status checker update, the traffic doesnt show up. does anyone know if theres a...
Back