Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Navigation system on explorer 2010

Thanks jmarreroi, is there anywhere i can get help, i have bought this unit about a year back everything works but the sub woofer, its just sitting in its box. would appreciate a lead or any sort of help. regards Steve
  2. S

Navigation system on explorer 2010

Amp - sub woofer connection problem @jmarreroi Hi, does your amp connect to the head unit? ive tried cant get the subwoofer working Steve
  3. S

How To: Install F150 Ford Emblem Backup Camera in Sport Trac

Thanks jupiterak for your reply, in fact i seen 84convertablegt post about making the subwoofer work, was wondering if he could help, am desperate to have it working. for the navigation i shall get in touch with Trustigo, thanks a lot for your tip
  4. S

Hi 84convertablegt, I have exactly the same HU as shown in your pics, with all the harness and stuff, can you show me how to get the subwoofer working, i have a Explorer 2010 model, really appreciate your help, i have been in touch with Metra, they ask for the brand of the music system, there...
  5. S

Can-bus.

Thanks 84convertablegt, I have requested more info in the posts you have referred to, hope you can send me the details. Thanks Steve
  6. S

Hey 84convertablegt, Also need help with the "black plug that came with the deck that has ten different colored wires" Thanks Steve
  7. S

Hi 84convertablegt, Very informative post, you guys are pros ;) can you please help me with step by step installations of the front and rear camera also with the subwoofer part with images and instructions, would really appreciate your assistance. i have the aftermarket unit installed and now...
  8. S

Can-bus.

Hey I have got the unit and need to install, can i have some help on it please and also for installing one front and one rear camera. Thanks
  9. S

anyone selling an oem ford navigation

Hi rusty, are you still interested to buy, it comes from a 2010 model
  10. S

Can-bus.

Thanks Mark, No this is not a Ford Unit, its a chinese make having the following specs, comes with a 1 year warranty. Main Features Digital TFT LCD Touch Screen, 800x480 High Definition Display Build-in GPS, With Intelligent Voice Guide, Route plan, Advanced POI Management...
  11. S

Can-bus.

Thanks Maniak, In fact i want to install a DVD GPS instead of the factory installed 6CD changer tuner currently built in. What do you suggest? Thanks Steve
  12. S

Can-bus.

Hi, This is Steve a proud owner of a 2010 XLT Ford Explorer, been using it for just more than a month now. Would like to konw if this model has CAN-BUS. Thanks to all the possible replies. Regards Steve
Back