Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Ordered My New 2018 Explorer

The owners manual on the Ford site for the 2018 Explorer shows it doesn't have the adaptive cruise control with auto stop. Also I couldn't find the pedestrian detection either. The 2018 F150 and the 2018 Expedition have it.
  2. D

New Sport 2017 - Impressions and...

The engines in the Platinum and Sport are the same.
  3. D

Ford Remote Access RMU --- Dark after 12/31?

I just purchased a 2017 Platinum and was wondering if the new Ford Smart Link will work with my vehicle. The article says "Ford Motor Company now offers a new platform for owners of 2010 to 2016 model-year Ford and Lincoln vehicles not equipped with a modern access to a wide array of...
  4. D

Something is missing

Thank you. My wife had a 2011. It's been a while since she had had it and I didn't remember it.
  5. D

Something is missing

I just got a 2017 Platinum this week. I noticed on the lower left side of the instrument panel there are two buttons. One is to open the lift gate, the other says tow. The third space is blank. Does anyone know what this is for? The quick reference guide had a picture but it's small and I...
  6. D

Ford should be ashamed

My 2010 SHO was a first year car, never had a issue with anything.
  7. D

Ford should be ashamed

You left one thing out. The stupid "A" pillar noise when driving on the highway. 2 dealers by me never heard of the issue. On the facebook explorer page, they are getting them fixed all the time. My sd card faulted 3 times already. I put in a destination to a restruant just to see how it...
Back