Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

V2.11 MFT Update Available on SYNCMyRide.com

I turned it off ... ... because it overheated and I was afraid of the boiling antifreeze.
  2. M

V2.11 MFT Update Available on SYNCMyRide.com

My X overheated ... ... while sitting in the shade doing the upgrade. I immediately turned off the X ... now when I turn on the car I get the check engine light ... is it safe to drive? I have to go to work in the morning and need it ... By the way, interestingly enough the install continued...
  3. M

Early March Order Date

ordered 3/7 Vin 4/8 WS 4/21 Build date: 4/28 Gold Leaf Ltd, 301A, moonroof, tow, Blis,flaps
  4. M

Thank you forum members!

Congrats on your new Ex! And thank you for sacrificing yourself to defend our country ... I work as a program manager for a program that hires Vets, and am always overwhelmed when they talk about their experiences. So thank you ...
  5. M

Are VINs issued everyday?

If it helps, I ordered on 3/7 and received my VIN # today ... 4 weeks and a few days ... (YEA) ...
  6. M

Ordered 3/15 and got VIN # today!

I ordered on 3/7, no Vin, build date, nothing ... sigh.
  7. M

Delivery Times!!!!

I ordered 3/7, got my DORA on 3/8, called CS on Friday, still not scheduled ...
  8. M

Dealership is charging me $180 bucks to install optional Equipment on my new Ex!!!

I certainly don't expect to pay anything extra to have my splash guards installed ... and I can't believe my dealer would nickel and dime me over it. I also made sure when I ordered my car that the additional dealer fee ($57) covered a full tank of gas when I pick up my X. In '78 I bought a...
  9. M

Incentives & Rebates

I'm another newbie, so this might have been already stated, but my dealer told me that once an incentive has been locked in, they don't take it away. So after I received my $750 private cash coupon, I scanned a copy of it and emailed it to him. Asked him to confirm that $XX,x.. was the new...
  10. M

Another Newbie

Hi! Ordered my X Ltd on 3/7 (Monday) Gold Leaf, 301A, tow pkg, dual moon roof, BLIS; splash guards. Last car I ordered new was a Camaro Z28 in 1978 ... boy have times changed! No longer at the mercy of what the dealer wants to tell me ... so I like to think that even though I still have to...
Back