Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Steeda04SVT

2nd Gen Retrofit question

Ever since I did my retrofit a couple years ago. I'm always seeing other cars with the really bright factory HID projector setups and sometimes at night one of those cars will pass me and their lights are so much brighter than my HID Projector setup. So my question is what some of you guys are...
  2. Steeda04SVT

Wanted 95-00 Gray Floor mats

As stated Im looking for gray floor mats for the front and back that are in good to great shape. Lemme know what you guys have. Thanks
  3. Steeda04SVT

1997 Explorer XLT 5.0

This is my second 2nd Gen Explorer. I bought it on July 2nd of this year and was FINALLY glad to find one with a V8. Found it on Craigslist for $1650 with 233K Miles. It had some cosmetic damage and needed tires badly. It also has an aftermarket sunroof which needs to fixed. I can hear the motor...
  4. Steeda04SVT

2nd Gen LED Light Bar

Curious to see who on here has LED light bars on their 2nd Gen's as the title says. Let's see what you guys got.
  5. Steeda04SVT

Missouri

Where you Missouri guys at?
  6. Steeda04SVT

Rear Sway bar bushing

I went to go get my 97 Ex 5.0 AWD a vehicle inspection today and it didn't pass because of the rear sway bar bushings being worn out. So I went to the local auto parts stores and nothing in stock and it's all special order. I've looked online and can't find anything. Anybody have any clue where...
  7. Steeda04SVT

A/C, Heat Issues

Just started today and of course it's in the 30's and raining of all days. But I put the EATC to defrost and for some reason the A/C compressor is kicking on and off while I'm trying to get some heat. Any ideas. Plus its on my 97 Ex 4.0 SOHC.
  8. Steeda04SVT

Wanted 98-01 Explorer Bumper

Looking for a bumper with the round fog lights and the brace that goes behind it to mount it. Let me know what you guys have. Looking to get one that doesn't require the chrome inserts.
  9. Steeda04SVT

Wanted 4.0 SOHC Engine For 97 EB Ex

My timing chain went on my 97 EB and need one and just looking to see what people have on here. Thanks for any info.
  10. Steeda04SVT

LED Fog Light Bar

Anybody have them installed on their Ex? Been thinking of getting some but wanting to see who has what on here. Been looking at these. http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?cPath=42&products_id=19516
  11. Steeda04SVT

97 Explorer Transfer Case Output shaft seal

I read the sticky thread to get some info but got no replies about it. Mine is leaking and want to change it out, but when I look it up on the auto parts store it says the seal is for a 4404 Transfer case and not a 4405. Any ideas on if it'll even work or the compatibility of the the part...
  12. Steeda04SVT

1997 Explorer Overhead Console Garage Door Compartment

Anybody have any pics of how a garage door opener is supposed to sit and fit exactly in that little compartment on the overhead console. Thanks for any pics or info.
  13. Steeda04SVT

Kansas City Area

Anybody know of any get togethers? I'm here on leave til Wednesday and was hoping something was gonna be going on.
  14. Steeda04SVT

David's 1997 Eddie Bauer Explorer 4x4

Bought it October 4th, 2011 locally with 133K on it with a few small issues. It needed new tires and brakes and passenger's side window didn't work along with the windshield washer fluid pump. Here are pics of the day I bought it.
  15. Steeda04SVT

Wanted 2nd Gen Message Center Bulbs

Looking for the two bulbs that go to the message center. Lemme know what you guys have. Thanks again.
  16. Steeda04SVT

95-97 Tail light Guard

Anybody seen them or have any? Looking for some since I'm getting a black brush guard here soon. Thanks for any input.
  17. Steeda04SVT

Dimming Message Center

Can it be done and if so, has anyone done it yet? Thanks for any info.
  18. Steeda04SVT

Plug n Play Wiring Harnes

Was talking to one of my co workers today and he has a GMC Truck and has a Pioneer double din and we were talking about wiring harness because I asked him to help me install my Pioneer Double din that I want to get for my Explorer. Well he mentioned that instead of buying the splice kit, he...
  19. Steeda04SVT

Blueka

Very professional and friendly seller. Very please with communication on updates. Hope to do business with member again down the road.
  20. Steeda04SVT

97 Courtesy Lamp Issue

On the driver's side door courtesy lamp, I changed out the bulb and it still doesn't illuminate and even tried a LED bulb with no luck. Passenger side works fine. I used a multimeter and not getting any power. Looked at the wiring and it looks fine from the cannon plug up until the wire bundle...
  21. Steeda04SVT

255/70R16 on 16x8 wheels?

Been looking on google and on this forum and have had no luck. Will they work or no? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  22. Steeda04SVT

WTB: Rear Center Console Mounting Bracket

Unfortunately mine is cracked and looking for a replacement. Lemme know what you guys got. Thanks again.
  23. Steeda04SVT

My DD and Weekend Warrior

24. Steeda04SVT

B2 Emergency Brake Setup

I'm trying to get my e-brake set up correctly to where I don't have to leave it in gear whenever I park my B2. Anybody have pics of their E-brake set up that works? I just need the pic of the set up where all the stuff is at under the driver's side door. Thanks again for whatever you guys can...
  25. Steeda04SVT

New Guy from New Mexico

Hey all, My name is David and I just signed up earlier this evening. As of right now my DD is a 04 Cobra since my B2 just broke on me recently. I'm active duty Air Force stationed out here at Cannon AFB, NM just outside of Clovis. I'm a crew chief for AC-130H Spectre Gunships. Been in for 8+...
Back