Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

STIFF n Rough Ride

thank you ronin for this info!.... ok so its straight then? if i lower my car the ride gets worse?
  2. B

STIFF n Rough Ride

uhh ok...so i should do this instead? sorry but i dont know much about these X's but what it a strut assembly? do i just take it to my mechanic and say get a "strut assembly"?
  3. B

STIFF n Rough Ride

so i should just change out my springs and shocks? and this will make my ride a bit easier on the spine? lol
  4. B

STIFF n Rough Ride

so r u getting new shocks too? im am really thinking of just buying new shocks then for right now ...well i just hit 100k about a week ago and its driving really good still... It was raining HARDCORE in So.Cal and after driving thru all this water and high mud ...some cars were stalling...
  5. B

STIFF n Rough Ride

i dont have any broken springs or anything wrong at all with my X... ok what if i lower the X? would the ride be a bit better? and what kind of srings do u guys suggest? i was looking at the groundforce lowering springs...there is another brand that starts with a B i think but it didnt have...
  6. B

STIFF n Rough Ride

Yes i have checked the tire pressure and its actually a lil low lol but everytime i hit a small dip or little bump i feel a hard shock... 37 views and only 1 reply? cmon guys help me out pls!!
  7. B

STIFF n Rough Ride

hey guys i just bought a 2003 xls...im loving this explorer ALOT!! but i have a question for u guys since i am pretty new to this... the ride is kinda stiff and rough when i hit bumps n cracks on the road... how can i ease it up? or have a softer ride? do i change up the springs? if...
Back