Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Wills05xlt4x4

Help, I broke my steering column!

these are Better pics, it looks like maybe what broke was just plastic? Thanks in advance!
  2. Wills05xlt4x4

I was looking at those but it looks like when the lower bearing went it took part of the tube with it… I don’t know if that will completely fix it without replacing or sleeving the tube… The 1995 explorer manifolds on the 5.0 rub the new sheeting shaft some, that will be fixed soon with a BFH
  3. Wills05xlt4x4

Guys, I broke my steering column! Does it need to be replaced with a junkyard replacement or a aftermarket one? It’s a borgenson steering shaft. I’m running 37 stickies, lockers, and a 5.0… it’s a 1989 ranger…
  4. Wills05xlt4x4

Spring 2015 GWNF Run

I'm down for June, the explorer is for sale at the moment(man I've been loving that escape!) but my trusty diesel will surely tow my ranger up there... It's mid way through a 5.0/NP435/NP205 swap... Should be about the time I'm ready to go break something lmao That said I'd fully intend on...
  5. Wills05xlt4x4

GWNF Spring Run (2014)

I know I have t been on lately but count me in! Just ordered my trailer parts and should be towing my ranger with my 350!!! It's been too long!
  6. Wills05xlt4x4

For Sale BTF strut spacers

Bump... Someone must want these... They fit any third gen explorer
  7. Wills05xlt4x4

For Sale BTF strut spacers

For sale is my set of spacers I never installed... 2.25/1.75 $200 shipped or best offer
  8. Wills05xlt4x4

1992 explorer build!!

It's coming along nicely! I've been helping along the way and it's going to be mean when it's done...
  9. Wills05xlt4x4

M90 rebuild (rudy)

Fred has damn near everything we ever need... My ranger will be turbo 2.3 d44/8.8 with ideally 40's... We can wheel soon
  10. Wills05xlt4x4

M90 rebuild (rudy)

How long have I been trying to tell you...
  11. Wills05xlt4x4

dyno day

Well I'm stock minus a k&n filter and sct tuner Mustang wheels would look crazy being so small lol, got the wheels for my 315-75/16's going on when I gear and lift
  12. Wills05xlt4x4

dyno day

What all you done to the ranger? and if I go I'm putting on the mustang wheels and tires
  13. Wills05xlt4x4

dyno day

Ugh so much work... Would be cool to run once oem tune then sct to see a diff...
  14. Wills05xlt4x4

dyno day

Is it a awd dyno?
  15. Wills05xlt4x4

Mudfling 2013 gwnf run

The park is called "red cloud off road" it's government property that's open to wheeling on the weekend...$40 over 200 acres of trails
  16. Wills05xlt4x4

Mudfling 2013 gwnf run

Just texted him, definitely a no go
  17. Wills05xlt4x4

Mudfling 2013 gwnf run

Sounds good to me should I bring my bike I'm pretty sure xeek and jd are bailing... Promise not to wreck lol
  18. Wills05xlt4x4

Mudfling 2013 gwnf run

I call a couch!!!
  19. Wills05xlt4x4

Mudfling 2013 gwnf run

I'm trying to take off work so I may be there just after lunch It's Potts mountain jeep trail over by covington
  20. Wills05xlt4x4

Mudfling 2013 gwnf run

I'm up for some mud, didn't we do pea vine last trip?
  21. Wills05xlt4x4

Mudfling 2013 gwnf run

I did Potts this past weekend and for our rigs it's a no go there
  22. Wills05xlt4x4

Treadwright tires anyone?

I've got 25k on my wardens and they still look great and are amazing. We run all tread wrights on my work trucks (250's)(5) towing 12k regularly on the at pattern and have had no problems.... Love them!!!
  23. Wills05xlt4x4

Extended transmission pan with dipstick

Well, body lift isn't suspension but I had to raise the tail of the trans and xcase to clear exhaust(still very close, I made a heat shield) had to go up an inch... The oe pan has the back side cut at a 45 to clear exhaust, something mustangs don't need... Measure from where the pan begins to...
  24. Wills05xlt4x4

Trailer Brake Controllers Explained

I found mine behind the glovebox, up to the left... Remember there's a blank plugged in it
  25. Wills05xlt4x4

GWNF Fourth of July Weekend 7/3-7/7 at Camp Fishfood and Shoe Creek

I'm really trying to get my ps system back in order so I can pass inspection... stacey, I too have a street legal dual sport though its only a 225 on street tires, I'd love to go for a cruise if your up to it... I may ask for thurs Fri off and try to come up late Wednesday night to help out with...
Back