Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

Cory, I sent a pm last night but did not htink it went through. Sent another this morning, sorry for send two. Provided the info you were looking for. Looking forward to heaing what can be done to resolve this matter. Thanks,
  2. L

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

Windshield noise Hi Cory, Have had a noise as others mention on passenger side. Dealer wants me to bring in and test drive with some company they bring in to check for noises, leaks etc. I told them about these threads and there is an issue. They didn't want any part of that. Said my...
  3. L

DIY: Front License Plate Bracket Removal!

Bubz Great fix, Explorer looks so much better without that big piece of plastic.
  4. L

Incentives & Rebates

After talking with 2 different Ford CS representatives (in addition to the one that told me the code didn't exist) on the phone and the salesman at the dealership, they are all telling me that my name has to be in Vincent to qualify for the $750 xplan incentive #33462. This is not an automatic...
  5. L

Incentives & Rebates

Called Ford CS and they are telling me that the code 33462 doesn't exsist and the rebate isn't available. Has anyone else had problems with this code? Supposed to pick up tonight.
  6. L

Incentives & Rebates

Suggestions on how I get the dealership to agree that nothing is needed. I gave him the code and still getting the same answer?
  7. L

Incentives & Rebates

How do I get the $750 xplan rebate #33462? I contacted the dealership with this number and they indicated that it is not automatically available and I needed to receive a certificate in order to qualify.
Back