Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Who is interested in joining an East Coast Xplorers club?

^ lol SO TRUE... whens the next meet up/ offroad run.
  2. D

Is 31x10.5 the best tire size for an X w out a lift?

here is a pic of my x with no lift on it with 31x10.5 bfg. I have cragars so i rub a little bit cause the backspacing pushed the wheels out a tad.
  3. D

My 2000 XLS

so i haven't updated this thread in a long time. My wife daily drives my X so i dont really get a chance to mod it. We recently went camping and itwas time to replace our tires so i put a set of 31's on cragar's and i love the look of it. Heres a pic just after install of the wheels and tires.
  4. D

Hi from MD.

welcome! Glad to have another in the area. Keep an eye out for the next meet.
  5. D

Recommendations for "True" fog lights.

I have to agree with Anime....But if it's an option for you you may want to look into HID bulbs for your fog lights (you can get a yellow color 3000K i think) if they are aimed properly you will not be blinding people and get the output that will give you better visibility.
  6. D

Child car seat question on 99 sport.

I have a child seat in my 4dr. so i dont know about the sport specifically but try rolling a towel up to compensate for the gap but also do what delexploder and put a knee down and pull as tight as you can. Once you get it installed you can take it to a local fire dept and they will inspect it...
  7. D

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

I'd like to take ZAPV 329 This is the most updated pic i have but i need to get a better one.
  8. D

Virginia Explorers - GWNF Offroad Run Nov 2012

wish i could have made it.... i def want to see some pics
  9. D

well it looks like i'm out for right now.. Either that or i'll be in late saturday night.
  10. D

thanks xeek. I'll try it as long as i dont break it LOL
  11. D

i'm still planning on making it.. I'll be there saturday. Is a stock 2nd gen good to go at fishfoods?
  12. D

Maryland Explorers!

lol that post was from over a year ago. i'm already signed up for GWNF run in November. Is there anyone else in the NOVA area?
  13. D

Summer 2012 DC/MD metro area meet & greet attempt!

Couple pics from today. Hopefully more will get.posted
  14. D

It was great meeting everyone. We should do another one soon. Ill post my pics when i get near a computer
  15. D

i'm still in i have to work the first part of saturday morning. so i may be late. Anyone around the NOVA area i can drop off the charcoal and buns with to take over?
  16. D

Your First Modification

My first mod was black headlight housings and 6000k hids. Since I have added aux lights, I have shackles, and aal, with new shocks waiting to go on.
  17. D

Me possibly with 1 1/2 extra wont know til.it gets closer though
  18. D

Post pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights

Here are a couple pics of mine. More to come once i get my rack on.
  19. D

Banks 1 & 2 too lean 97 Explorer?? HELP

I have had this issue for almost a year now and i havent been able to track it down. Im working on replacinv all the vacuum lines now.
  20. D

kbabiak: Great vendor

Another Good one for Karl. Thanks again!
  21. D

Should work for me. Where we're you thinking for a place?
Back