Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Front and rear camera washer.

Recently drove our new 2018 Explorer Platinum from Denver to Salt Lake. After arriving in Salt Lake I discovered the front and rear camera washer no longer sprayed fluid on the camera lens. The regular windshield washers, front and rear, work fine. We did run into some snow and rain on the trip...
  2. R

High Mount Brake Light

Anyone know if the high mount (third) brake light can be programed to flash, or pulsate, thru the vehicles' computer system, like you can turn on the DRL's? Or, has anyone installed one of those aftermarket devices to make it do that.
  3. R

High mount brake light

I've noticed that on many of the new Explorers in my area that the high mount or third brake light pulsates. Is this something Ford has added to the newer Explorers or, are the dealers or owners installing the electronic switch that makes them pulsate? If any of you have installed this switch...
  4. R

For Sale 2010 Explorer Eddie Bauer Head Rests

FOR SALE Tan leather head rests removed from a 2010 Eddie Bauer Explorer. Excellent condition. $50 plus shipping from Colorado.
  5. R

Easy Fuel Filler

I have a 2011 Ltd with 33,000 miles and I recently had a problem inserting the fuel pump nozzle into the easy fuel filler fill pipe. I finally got it to open but I had to really push to get the filler pipe to open. Has anyone else had this problem?
  6. R

For Sale 2002 - 2005 Explorer Eddie Bauer splash guards

FOR SALE, splash guards, new, for 2002 thru 2005 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer. Beige color. Includes hardware and instructions. Front set PN: 2L2Z16A550CAD, rear set PN: 2L2Z16A550BAD. $50.00 plus shipping from Colorado.
  7. R

Rear window washer spray head

The rear window washer spray head on my brides 2010 Ex needs to be replaced. One of the little plastic clips broke off. Does anyone have the part number for this part?
  8. R

HomeLink Sunvisor

Can I switch out a non-homelink sunvisor for a homelink sunvisor in my 2010 Exp EB? Is it plug and play or do I have to do some rewiring?
  9. R

2010 Factory Data Sticker

My wife recently purchased a 2010 Explorer. Where is the factory data sticker or data plate located? On all my other Fords it was located on one of the door jambs but I've checked all the door jambs, doors, lift gate and under the hood. My 2011 has one, and her old 2002 had one, but this one is...
  10. R

Center console access

My military ID slid forward past the flip-up door on the center console. It is now buried somewhere inside the console. Anyone know of a quick way to get into this area? Or do I need to visit the dealers body shop? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ronn
Back