Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

V2.11 MFT Update Available on SYNCMyRide.com

What version of MFT am I running? How do I know what version I'm running? I went to the dealer today and I don't think they really updated it even though they told me they did. My main suspision is I didn't need to re-install my phone. I got in and my phone connected. Also my Sirius radio still...
  2. B

What kind of financing deals is everyone making?

Done deal! Just got home from the dealer with my EX. Dealer gave me 2.9% after I told them I wouldn't be able to accept delivery until next week unless I got the financing I wanted. I probably should have insisted on 1.9% but I got what I wanted so I'm happy! I'm going to sit in my driveway and...
  3. B

I went to pick up my check from the credit union and they reneged on the agreement. I have a 780 credit score and make a decent salary and they won't lend me $37,000! I applied online and got pre-approved from Bank of America this afternoon at the same rate (2.9%). Also contacted the dealer to...
  4. B

You should use some of that cash to become an Elite Explorer and help out the people that run this forum.
  5. B

Picking up my Limited Ex this "Friday the 13th" and I want to make sure I'm getting the best financing deal available. My plan was to wait for 0% to roll around but my '02 XLT with 270,000 miles engine went last month. I locked in a rate from a credit union for 2.9% for 60 months. I'm wondering...
  6. B

What's your status?

Ordered my Platinum White Limited on 4/4, build date 4/29, was told by Ford customer service will be at dealer 5/11. 2 more days I can't wait!!!!!!
  7. B

Attn: New 2011 Order Status forum is now up

Sub forums Where do I find the new "sub forums?"
  8. B

Delivery Times!!!!

How do yu get this info?
  9. B

I have my VIN...can't remember who I ask to help me "find" my car?

I received my vin number today. How do I find out the build and or delivery dates?
Back