Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Explorers refused at Discount Tire?

I had the same problem with NTB a few days ago. I wanted 31s but they would only put on 235/75 R15s on my 2wd EX. I was in a bind and did it anyway. Not as big as I would like but the ride has improved greatly. Planning on doing a lift this summer on the EX and will upgrade then but only plan on...
  2. R

Happy Holidays!!!

I just want to wish everyone in Texas and everywhere else a safe and happy Holidays!!!!! Y'all becareful now ya' hear!!!!!!
  3. R

San Antonio?

Man it's been awhile since I been back here. That is one sweet SVO you got there!!!!!!
  4. R

San Antonio?

Hey SVO....is that a '86 Mustang SVO I see peeking in the pic?
  5. R

San Antonio?

Anyone in or near San Antonio? I don't have a 4X4 Ex. Mine is only 2WD but would like to know how many EX owners we got out here.
  6. R

X24 Bit The Dust

Wow. About the only thing I would have done differently is I would have started recorded all conversations with the dealership. And burn the S.O.B. dealership to the ground too :D
  7. R

New Sport owner.

Hey y'all!!! Just wanted to say hi and y'all be seeing me in here a bit. I just picked up a '99 Explorer Sport 2wd (tropical green) yesterday. Man I love it!!!!! Got plans for this thing since it's gonna be taking me to school and back for the next 2 years. Right now my plans are to install the...
Back