Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Synce services

I can't get my SYNC directions to work. I keep getting a recording that will not let me interupt. Help
  2. J

Stupid Nav Question...

Thanks Sgparnes!
  3. J

Stupid Nav Question...

We have been on two road trips and cannot get traffic and directions. When we ttempt to use the system, we get a recorded example, ut won't give us access for our input. Help!
  4. J

How much gas left after the gauge says 0 miles??

My EX showed "0" to empty and it took 15.24 gallons to fill. So with a 18.1 gallon tank, I should have had 2.86 gallons left. Hope this helps!
  5. J

Spare Tire Pump Bag?

Spare Tire Pump Bag What is a spare tire pump bag, and where did you get it? Thanks!
  6. J

Incentive for Disabled Veterans-DAV

Anyone know the incentive # for Disabled Veterans who are members of Disabled American Veterans. I picked up my EX from the dealer on Monday and was not able to receive the incentive. The dealer was very helpful but could not find the applicable incentive in VINCENT. Ford provided me with the...
  7. J

2011 incentive protection program

With all the discussion about price/incentive protection, is everyone dealer with the salesman or the dealer finance area? Just curious. I will pick up my EX on Monday!
  8. J

What's your status?

What's your status My EX has arrived. Just got the call from the dealer, it's here! XLT, Sterling Grey Metallic, Dual Moonroof, Power Liftgate, BLIS Ordered: 3/4/11
  9. J

New incentives. Only $500 not $1,000

New Incentives, $500 VS $1,000 I have viewed countless posting on threads referencing incentives/rebates. Likewise I have asked questions myself or responded to some posts regarding same. What I remember from buying autos over the years is that after all is said and done dealing with the...
  10. J

Just talked to the dealer

Seni, My EX arrived in El Mirage, AZ on the morning of March 27, 2011. 12 miles from my home and 30 miles from the dealer. As of today, it has not been delivered to my dealer. I contacted the dealer and was informed that I should contact Ford to help expedite the delivery from the railyard...
  11. J

Adding DVD and ambient lighting to XLT

Adding DVD/Ambient Lighting to XLT How much did they charge for installation of the ambient lighting. I ordered the same accessory!
  12. J

Another happy owner

Same problem here. Mine has been sitting at the railyard since 4/27/2011!
  13. J

Sneaky dealer or not?

By the way, my EX had a build date of 4/14/2011 also with a 5/02/2011 ETA
  14. J

Sneaky dealer or not?

Sneaky Dealer or Not They really may not know! I did all my tracking through Ford. The dealer did not know when my car was built, shipped, nor arrival in Arizona. I had to advise them that my EX was here in AZ at the railstation 25 miles from their dealership. It arrived at the railstation...
  15. J

What's your status?

What's Your Status RUFF II Ordered 3/4/11 Built 4/14/11 Window Sticker 4/15/11 Awaiting Shipment (Chicago) 4/18/11 Intransit: 4/23/11 Gibson, Indianna: 4/22/11 Clovis, N.M.: 4/25/11 Albuekuque N.M.: 4/26/11 El Mirage, AZ: 4/27/11 ETA: 5/2/11
  16. J

AZ Arrival - It's Here

Thank you guys for catching the incorrect data. I did indeed mean $2200 below MSRP! Oops..........sorry!
  17. J

AZ Arrival - It's Here

Just notified by Ford CS that my EX has arrived in AZ. Now I must prepare myself to deal with the dealer once they notify me. Also found that Ford incentives/rebates are in addition to Costco Pricing, per Costco! I should get: Costco Pricing: $2200 below invoice Ford Rebate prior to 4/$/11...
  18. J

What's your status?

What's your status Good for you! Mine has taken 7 weeks so far. After your drop-off, I hope the train keeps on moving to Phoenix today. Would love for it to arrive tomorrow! Will you get the $1,000 rebate?
  19. J

Does any 1 know how to find out when sync waz installed

Does any 1 know how to find sync was installed Mine likewise says "Error in Vin"! However as of yesterday, 4/25/2011, my EX is in Clovis, N.M. on its way to Phoenix!
  20. J

What's your status?

What's Your Status As of Friday, 4/22/2011, my EX was in Gibson, Indianna. Called Ford today, 4/25/2011, and it is in Clovis, N.M. Can't wait, only 623 miles away from Phoenix!
  21. J

Early March Order Date

Earjy March Order Date Order date: March 4, 2011 Build date: April 14, 2011 Waiting shipment, Chicago: April 15, 2011 Window Sticker: April 15, 2011 Shipped to Gibson, Indiana: April 18, 2011 Waiting shipment out Gibson, Ind.: April 22, 2011 Dealer stated ETA: May 2, 2011 ???
  22. J

2011 Red Candy Limited

Red Explorer Extras Thank you very much.
  23. J

2011 Red Candy Limited

Red Candy Explorer Nice, very nice! I like the idea and work done. What kind of dollars did that cost at a dealer?
  24. J

4/11 build week ,just recieved my window sticker

Built Date: 4/14/2011, No Sync Yet Ford validated by build dat as 4/14/2011, however nothing shows in sync yet. I was also told that Explorer is waiting for shipment from Chicago as of 4/15/2011 and that the dealer would have to check for an ETA. Hope this helps.
Back