Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Tuxedo black vs. black. Truck's Value?

Tuxedo black vs. black I just received word that after my 12 week wait my new explorer, ordered in tuxedo black, will arrive in plain black! :(
  2. N

Newbie! Build date of 6/15

Congrats. My window sticker has a 6/15 build date as well. I'm hoping with the 2012's coming out that Ford will have a few good incentives on the 2011's in July. Lord only knows how long the delivery times will be. I'm only hoping that my truck will have all the updates/changes (debugs) since...
  3. N

How long for a VIN?

Received great news today that a VIN is assigned and moving to the building stage. Thank you sooooooo much for your help!
  4. N

How long for a VIN?

NUTS! This is getting ridiculous. My dream of a new Explorer is evaporating as my wife is now suggesting canceling our order and start looking for at other SUV's. We are both losing patience. :(
  5. N

Is the limited painted grille an option?

Money had nothing to do with the XLT choice. Actually, the money saved on the 202A allowed me to upgrade several features and my explorer still came out costing less. Talk the people who bought the over-priced Eddie Bauer models. Same truck, different paint for thousands more. The grille was the...
  6. N

I'm with you Chimoman. If I really hate the xlt grille I'll order the limited and swap them out.
  7. N

I just placed an order for 2011 explorer XLT and I am curious if the front full chrome grille can be replaced during production with the limited painted version? I didn't see an option during ordering but I thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks.
Back