Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. easymc

The Green Buffalo

As much as I hate too, I am putting the Buffalo up for sale. I will be posting it on the sale thread later. So if anyone may be interested make me an offer.
  2. easymc

June EF Lottery

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  3. easymc

June EF Lottery

4. easymc

The Green Buffalo

Doing great now Rick, it was fun for an hour or 2, but everything is good now. Thanks for asking
  5. easymc

The Green Buffalo

Thanks Gregg, had a great time wheeling with you . And thanks for all the help out there.
  6. easymc

The Green Buffalo

Ok bro here is a few I have more just got to find them
  7. easymc

Photos Moab 2016 Photos and Video

some of the pics I took
  8. easymc

Moab 2016

I made it home . Have to say it was a great week.
  9. easymc

Moab 2016

Ok got the lowdown on the boner award. The reason it was here when I got back was mostly because I was dumb enough to post what site I was in. So its goes to someone each day. The biggest boner of the week get it at the end of the run. So someone else will have it tomorrow.:D
  10. easymc

Moab 2016

Anthony got here about 1:30, we all took a run up Chicken Corners. Everything went fine. The thing is that when I got back to my camp site I find this:eek: I was led to believe that that was for the end of the run next week. Are you guys trying to tell me something ???
  11. easymc

Moab 2016

We will Rick. Adam(Birdy) and Cassie got here around 4. We went out to the Blu Pig for a bite.Now back at camp sitting by the fire. We are going to take it easy tomorrow, make do an easy trail. May wait till the ones coming in tomorrow gets here then see what happens. All of you have a safe...
  12. easymc

Moab 2016

Ok camp is set, now just kick back and wait.
  13. easymc

Moab 2016

I am here, unloaded. Going to relax for a bit then setup camp. I am in tent site G12. Waiting on the rest of you. Come on down so we can get this party started:bounce::bounce:
  14. easymc

Moab 2016

I made it to Bloomfield NM. Going to take it easy tonight. Just order a pizza. So far trip not bad,did have to stop and pack some grease into the rear axle on my trailer. It was getting a little warm-- hell it was damn hot. Still warm when I stop,will pack some more in the am when they are cold.
  15. easymc

Moab 2016

Getting ready to pull out, will take my time. See everyone in Moab. Birdy- will check with you tomorrow afternoon.
  16. easymc

Moab 2016

I'll be there sat, so I am up for it. What route you taking when you leave. I will be running alone on this trip, so I am leaving Thur afternoon. Will be taking my time - no rush - maybe meet up with you on the way.
  17. easymc

Moab 2016

That should work, I'll take it. Hopefully I will not need it , but will have one. Thanks Paul
  18. easymc

Moab 2016

works for me -- unsure how you use - eye to eye - mine is 35 3/4 center to center of u-joints , if thats what you mean, it maybe just a bit long
  19. easymc

Moab 2016

I am looking for a ( main driveshaft) backup for my 94 sport. I have backups for all the front ones. Need one just in case the Mcfarlin luck shows up again:eek:
  20. easymc

Moab 2016

Guess it is a good thing Mike cann't make this year. Only me, but my rig is in better shape than last year. Hopefully someone else will have the mishaps this year. :D:D
  21. easymc

Moab 2016

1 for dinner
  22. easymc

The Green Buffalo

Hey Jay, I was wondering if you were still around. The rig has been great ,made it to Moab last year, had a few little things that needed to be worked out. Its now ready for this year.
  23. easymc

The Green Buffalo

rear bumper and gas can mount on
  24. easymc

The Green Buffalo

made me a mount for spare in rear, keeps it out of way and easy to get too next is to replace rear bumper. putting on a offroad one, will add a swing out gas can mount on it.
  25. easymc

Feb EF Lottery

A few when I was out there with Mike. I was only a shotgun, but had a great time
Back