Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 4

re:1995 ford explorer clunk at 15 mph

I have a 1995 ford explorer that when I am accelerating it clunks and if I speed up faster she clunks harder and when I slow down to a stop she clunks at 15 again with a abs activation when the abs fuse is in I am trying to figure out what it could be ujoints or valvebody or maybe some bad sensors
  2. 4

shifting issues i think maybe due to abs

I have a 1995 Ford explorer that has a 4r55e and it is having a hard 1 2 shift and a hard 2 1 downshift until it warms up but I took my anti lock number 14 fuse and now it shift alot smoother I don't understand why it has anything to do with my transmission now I do know I do have some bad...
  3. 4

4R55E band adjustment.

Yes I am using a torque wrench
  4. 4

4R55E band adjustment.

so go completely around to where you started So i go completely around to where I started turning is that right
  5. 4

4R55E band adjustment.

1995 ford.explorer band question When I adjust the bands on my transmission in the truck do i make a complete circle or do i turn about a quarter for.a turn cause it seems alittle tight to make a complete circle to were I started turning please first time doing this
  6. 4

Small pipe or tube hanging down on the side of my transmission.

re:ok oh ok just making sure this is the first explorer I have had my dad has one but he is so busy I didn't want to ask him
  7. 4

Small pipe or tube hanging down on the side of my transmission.

Hey guys I have a 1995 ford explorer that the dealership before they sold it to me had put a new transmission in it or used I mean and there is a metal tube hanging off the side of it or coming some place and it is open would you by chance know were it is coming from
Back