Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

driver door keyless pad

ok thanks man at thye recycling center wow man i bet you were:mad:
  2. H

driver door keyless pad

ok now i seen something about auto locks on how to program is that when you shut the doors they all lock or is that just the auto lock when you put it in gear to drive
  3. H

driver door keyless pad

keyless pad is that just for unlocking the driver door and nothing else
  4. H

AC Warm at "Max AC"

i tried this and at the end of test all functions light up and 888 in the center
  5. H

A/c Blows hot air??

same with me just bought this eddie bauer 3 weeks ago one day it was hot i used the ac on normal flr-pnl worked good thenone day it got chilly used the heat now even on max ac it is warm air my controls are electronic with the cold and hot bottons guess i'll be checking the blend door motor and...
  6. H

stock sub 8 ohm or 4 ohm?

I know this is a old post but the power wire hooked into factory amp can that be used to hook into another amp.My stock sub is toast and they can't be found anywhere.
  7. H

Radio LED display fix!!!

heard back from pioneer they no longer make the power supply board for the radio and if they did the cost was $181.95 so i guess 85.00 to get it fixed isn't bad.So i took radio out look at board under the glass seen all joints on the resistors were bad so i hit them with a 15w and looked again...
  8. H

Radio / Clock display problem 1998 and up Explorers ( blank / fade / blanks / fades )

ok thanks still didn't hear back about getting it fixed but i did find a guy that sells the boards but he is out he said he could fix mine for 85.00 if i send the board place called spl electronics
  9. H

Radio LED display fix!!!

what are they your email is a dead one
  10. H

mach radio factory sub

Does anyone know what sub i can use to replace the factory sub i have a 8'' kicker sub but not sure if it will sound right the factory mach radio might not be enough to drive it.What can i use that might be little better the the factory sub.I think the factory is a 9 inch but not sure
  11. H

Radio / Clock display problem 1998 and up Explorers ( blank / fade / blanks / fades )

i just bought this last wednesday no owners manual if i could find the power supply board i buy and put it in my self.This has the mach system thats what the speaker cover in the back says and the 6 disk in the center and one in radio
  12. H

thanks it worked when i hit rumble strips for about 2 minutes what is the rds in these radios
  13. H

mach radio install

what is the RDS in these radios mine has it but can't find out what it does or means
  14. H

his web page is no longer is there another way to contact him
  15. H

98 explorer eddie bauer

did anyone take a pic when they were fixing the display on the radio for no display light up
  16. H

hey guys, need your help

I been reading the old post on the 4wd lights blinking now does anyone have part numbers of the sensors in the transfer case.I called autozone and a few others and there telling me they can't get them.Now i got a whine when i come to a stop so i think it's locked in 4w hi.I think it might be the...
  17. H

charging A/C

when charging a/c on the 97 explorer what should be the psi on the gauge if it is 70 degs out.I know my system holds 1.17 pounds just double checking i know those cans in autozone you can buy but half the time the gauge doesn't work.
  18. H

blend door

on the blend door when on A/C which way is the door is it closed tords the firewall for the A/C.
  19. H

A/C question

So i guess the only easy way to fix is to cut the bottom of the box and go from there no way do i want to rip[ out the dash
  20. H

A/C question

Now you mean the door it self inside or the control box on top just double checking here.I do know the other door on the far passenger side open and closes the one thats hooked up to a vaccum style control
  21. H

A/C question

Will have to replace it thanks for the help
  22. H

A/C question

Think i posted in the wrong thread earlier my ac works good on max ac but if i turn it to just ac it blows hot air there is no clicking or any other noises would that be the blend door
  23. H

A/C question

I charged my AC works good my question is i put it on max ac works good switch it to ac i guess it low ac it blows hot any ideas could it be the blend door control air:eek:
  24. H

4405 transfer case

in a 2 week run it would loose 4oz of fluid.But now no leaks now i have to replace the t stat housing can't get the bugger to seal after a new t-stat was installed i should have the housing tomorrow.Lease i got the transfer case done before the rain coming this week
Back