Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Napier truck tent with pics

Not looking to buy the truck! I am looking to buy a tent for my Sport Trac! Does anyone know where to get these from?
  2. S

Napier truck tent with pics

Can you send me the link to where you go this tent from? I am trying to find one right now!
  3. S

Need help

You could also youtube and see how it is done. that's what I turn to to fix almost anything before I call a mechanic!
  4. S

Need help

Just get the connector...The sway bars are pretty beefy...I would say to get all the sway bar mounts/bushings changed as well..And don't be fooled, the rubber ones are what you want. The poly ones will just destroy the metal parts over time...Plus rubber is cheaper...
  5. S

What maintenance would you recommend?

All these tips are perfect!!! I did most of them on my truck recently and the truck runs like new!!! I have close to 170k on the truck...Also to note is the diff fluid...Hopefully you kick it in 4x4 now and then...
  6. S

Possiblr recalls..On leaks

LOL...Yepper there are 4 drains...and I see them all now..Now I just have to get my headliner replaced after I destroyed it...Man there's a good reason why I am not a mechanic...lol...thanks for all the help guys...and girls...
  7. S

Ok Ok you guys were right..It was the moon roof leaking after all!!! I pulled it down part way and hosed er down with water...So now I got to get the headliner pulled down and the rear tube fixed up...What a ***** of a thing..I would love to wring the neck of the person who thought of this...
  8. S

I guess I could have been more specific! It's a water leak...I do have some discolouring on the roof liner...I do have a moon roof (tried to look for the drains..could not see)...I also had water drip onto my feet when I was driving in the rain (I am thinkning windsheild..now that I just cracked...
  9. S

Hey does anyone know if there would be recalls on Ford's ST..I have a 2003 ST XLT 4x4..And like most others I have leaks like crazy (or maybe 1 bad one)..I had seen rust in the moon roof area as well as a small lake under my flooring! Any help will help...Thanks
  10. S

Power windows are not working.

When checkng for wiring problems..Look to see if you also have water issues. I just pulled up my flooring to see my wiring harness laying in an inch of water...If you have any cracks in your wiring...then bye bye windows...water wins...I have also just sprayed down the tracks of my windows cause...
  11. S

My Gold & Black Sport Trac

Great looking ST..I would only recommend to use Mothers 'Back to Black' on the bumper and any other trim like it..This stuff works magic!
  12. S

Where's the computer module on this thing?

My wallet and I love you for this tip!!!
  13. S

Much needed help..

Finally after 2yrs of owning this truck I turned to this site.. Thank you so much for all the posts...I was finally able to use my keypad without having to get robbed at a Dealership..As well I have figured out what might be the cause of all the water in my truck..(I thought I got a special...
Back