Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Torque Monster headers

Bob, I just want to confirm what you mentioned above. I have a set of your headers on my 99 coil spring, 2wd, 5.0, GT40P (EGR) head Ranger. The headers have worked perfectly for 164,000 miles. I am considering the idea of going to the Ford Racing GT40 (307x) aluminum head in the near future...
  2. J

Gt500, or S550 mustang gt base 4 pot brakes

I make one stop there in Homossasa/Sugarmill each day around 1:00pm. Right on US19 north of US98.
  3. J

J_Train, You will be very happy with his work. The wait will be worth it. He is one heck of a fabricator. I imagine our trucks will probably pass on the road at some point in the future. I get up to Homossasa Florida five days a week and LaGrange Georgia maybe once a year or so.
  4. J

Problem with 5.0 manual M5R2 swap clutch won't disengage

I know this is an older thread but I happened on to it by accident and noticed some information mentioned regarding my V8 Ranger and the use of a F550 clutch master cylinder. I just thought I would jump in and update the info, even though it is a different set up then the one outlined in this...
  5. J

Nice to see Chris is still kicking these out. I tripped on to this thread by accident and recognized his work right away. I am still very happy with the set he did for my V8 Ranger after 150,000 miles of driving. Not a single issue at all and a great honest guy to deal with. I also noticed that...
  6. J

Recommended tuner for 2001 5.0 Explorer EQE3

I am using the standard Ford Racing flywheel for the 1993 Cobra. Ford Racing King Cobra clutch. I can't remember for sure which starter, I think it was 1993 Mustang as well but could be stock replacement for the 2001 Explorer. I tried to use OE replacement part numbers as much as possible with...
  7. J

Recommended tuner for 2001 5.0 Explorer EQE3

I am looking for suggestions on reputable tuners for OBD ll. I have a pretty good custom tune but would like to have it polished up a bit and can supply data log files by e-mail as needed. Here is all the info I can think of on my current package. 1999 Ranger, 2wd regular cab with rebuilt 2001...
  8. J

01 Explorer, 42 pin connection

I am looking for the pinout for a 2001 Explorer/Mountaineer 5.0, 42 pin connection on the engine harness. I have searched several forums but have not been successful in locating the information. If anyone can help please let me know.
Back